Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by thekckid

ARE THESE STILL 0N SW00SH

15 and above. these things moved 
THANKS I BET THEY DID ESPECIALLY WITH 40% 0FF 0H WELL STILL HAVE MY PAIR FR0M RD
Does your O button not work or is that the new hip thing?
roll.gif
THATS H0W I TYPE 
grin.gif

vocabulary spills, you're ill?

no but, real talk...

if these crease less AND there's no pink spunk oozing onto my pods, i MIGHT forgive the no 3M...

it's just funny to me how JB refuses to give us what we really want... a flint xiii retro with a reinforced toebox that creases less easily, no pink oozing, AND real 3M...

they always gotta leave something out...
indifferent.gif

why do i have the feeling even if they hit us with all 3 in a perfect retro, these knuckleheads around here would still find something to complain about?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

I wish people would shut up about the 3m already. it's a nice feature and all, but the lack of it doesnt make the 2010s horrible.

I only ended up with the 2005s because I ended up paying less for them than the 2010s.

Yep, your comment is going to make people stop. You have the option of clicking on this thread or not.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^^^^ That's because youth/kid sizes usually have different materials than the adult sizes
And usually better materials at that.

Also, is that foam I see on the GS midsoles?

did anyone ever get their jimmy jazz order??? For some reason they remove the hold on my credit card, does that mean that my order is canceled?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ildiddy

did anyone ever get their jimmy jazz order??? For some reason they remove the hold on my credit card, does that mean that my order is canceled?
frown.gif
They did that to me too. I just sent an email to cancel before anything happens and to make sure...SMH

Originally Posted by bay1591

frown.gif
They did that to me too. I just sent an email to cancel before anything happens and to make sure...SMH
jimmyjazz is wack when it comes to promos and new releases IMO.
i got the pearls for like 20% off on release date and they send me an email saying either i pay retail or i get a refund.
talk about not honoring a code
sick.gif

i try too tell yall it happen on those pearls they cancelled everybody orders
it was mad weak offered free shipping when it was suppose to be 20% off
i was like cancel that

Originally Posted by DZaster

i dont see FSR...

This
i guess it was either a glitch when i was looking at it or they sold out.

when i was looking at the altitudes, if you moved the shoe over to the flints, it showed a FSR

i realized how much i luv these...
now i wnt my pair...

i guess it is too late to get them for retail price, is it?

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i realized how much i luv these...
now i wnt my pair...

i guess it is too late to get them for retail price, is it?
there EVERYWHERE in NYC.........EVERYWHERE......

Back
Top Bottom