Air Jordan XIII - Flint colorway to drop November 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

^^^ Im afraid of this, just sold mine... it was tough letting em go though, one of the nicest Jays ever IMO

There is no such thing as a non creasing Retro. It just happens...it goes with wearing your shoes. In a perfect world none of my shoes would ever scuff, crease or get dirty! Isn't that why you have to double up or at least rotate your collection...so your kicks stay fresh???
I don't understand, what do people really want out of rubber and glue?? Just wear your kicks and enjoy them while they last. They're not trophies people.

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

There is no such thing as a non creasing Retro. It just happens...it goes with wearing your shoes. In a perfect world none of my shoes would ever scuff, crease or get dirty! Isn't that why you have to double up or at least rotate your collection...so your kicks stay fresh???
I don't understand, what do people really want out of rubber and glue?? Just wear your kicks and enjoy them while they last. They're not trophies people.

foamposites dont crease
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

nice rant, and while i agree with some of what you said, 13's are notorious for creasing worse than most shoes, and some of us are just simply stoked on a reinforced toe box on these so perhaps it won't look so bad (one of the best things JB has done in awhile, as if they're listening a lil' bit).

and some of them kinda are like trophies to me (especially when they were hard to get), just wearable trophies, lol.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone have the Footlocker SKU for these? Been searching and haven't had any luck.
Would it be on the receipt? I can see if I've still got mine

Originally Posted by JG000

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone have the Footlocker SKU for these? Been searching and haven't had any luck.
Would it be on the receipt? I can see if I've still got mine
i already PMd it to him

So these new XIIIs have a reinforced toe box?

no. the leather is just a different texture.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

anybody been wearing the hell outta these and seeing any real creasing yet?

Finally unds my pair Sunday. Wore them all day...took them off & they still look brand new.

40d2566eb84d74d11181ebb803d048605f0bd80.pjpg

The only complaint on the 2010 Flints is the glue marks....but if you can find a pair that doesn't have any, your good to go.

sneakermane- i dont even know why u replied to dude. he still gonna ask the same question again and again.

Anybody in NJ know if these are available still? So pissed that I passed..got the altitudes and white/reds but missed these

Alot of people are concerned about creasing, anyone install the toe Box plate mentioned on the first page of the maintanance thread to prevent creases ?By the way, om only planning on getting one pair of the XIII's and can't decide which colour way .....All colour ways still available here in Australia
tongue.gif

^yeah but for ridiculous prices. smh.

i've worn my flints around 5-6 times and i see no creases. they crease as i walk since they are built so big, but the types of leather hides it well.

superman1007, up in the newark area a couple stores still have em, the thing is what size are u lookin for?

Originally Posted by eltouha

^yeah but for ridiculous prices. smh.

i've worn my flints around 5-6 times and i see no creases. they crease as i walk since they are built so big, but the types of leather hides it well.
on my first time, the creases showed up...o well, i was in the gym hooping so i guess that's why

these are still around.
found some in the hood today at footlocker but it was a 7.5 and 11 and up i think. didnt get the specific size run because i was only interested in a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom