AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif
cool-story-bro-580x418.jpg

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif
So you wasted your own money and time just to prove a point? Your pride was really that hurt

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif
So you wasted your own money and time just to prove a point? Your pride was really that hurt

Courtesy of friends from JB!
pimp.gif

Mailman woke me up this morning & I was like what is this second box....
laugh.gif

Gotta love paying $0.00 & not dealing with the masses in Houston!

BTW: CG's were purchased from a NT'er!

PO

Im in a major city, just got back empty handed. Mall opens at 10 got there and 10:30 and only odd sizes left. Good thing I got one pair last night. Looking for a restock on fnl...

Im in a major city, just got back empty handed. Mall opens at 10 got there and 10:30 and only odd sizes left. Good thing I got one pair last night. Looking for a restock on fnl...

Courtesy of friends from JB!
pimp.gif

Mailman woke me up this morning & I was like what is this second box....
laugh.gif

Gotta love paying $0.00 & not dealing with the masses in Houston!

BTW: CG's were purchased from a NT'er!

PO

got a sz 11.5 from footlocker they didnt have my 12 so I walked down to finishline they had my 12 so now I got 2 pair see which fits better and sell the other I guess.

got a sz 11.5 from footlocker they didnt have my 12 so I walked down to finishline they had my 12 so now I got 2 pair see which fits better and sell the other I guess.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif

I have plenty of money, so trust me it didn't effect anything in my bank acct. Nice to know you're hurt over this story.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

laugh.gif

I have plenty of money, so trust me it didn't effect anything in my bank acct. Nice to know you're hurt over this story.
roll.gif

BUY YOUR SIZE!!!!!! I've seen alot of people on here talking about getting a half a size down but I got my pair yesterday and my normal size (10.5) fit me perfectly. IDK what those people are talking about but I have the sneakers and I'm telling you that they are not cut big at all. Goodluck to everyone trying to get them and Congrats to all who was able to get there pair.

BUY YOUR SIZE!!!!!! I've seen alot of people on here talking about getting a half a size down but I got my pair yesterday and my normal size (10.5) fit me perfectly. IDK what those people are talking about but I have the sneakers and I'm telling you that they are not cut big at all. Goodluck to everyone trying to get them and Congrats to all who was able to get there pair.

Back
Top Bottom