AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Walked into Finish Line at 10:15...walked out with my size 8, had like 3 rewards cards, got some socks and fitted.....on the way home now. Every release should be this easy

Walked into Finish Line at 10:15...walked out with my size 8, had like 3 rewards cards, got some socks and fitted.....on the way home now. Every release should be this easy

Just copped mine at the mall, had to pick through a couple pairs to find a clean one

Just copped mine at the mall, had to pick through a couple pairs to find a clean one

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^they look hella nice on that pic
pimp.gif
Im currently gettin dressed n goin to cop my pair based off that pic,
pimp.gif

Got back from the mall not too long ago...noone except the store manager at the FTL...got my 2 size 11's and left....
pimp.gif

Got back from the mall not too long ago...noone except the store manager at the FTL...got my 2 size 11's and left....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

word is Champs Galleria has the most pairs....250 according to the manager. Shieks right beside Champs had FSR too. Should be bountiful out here in the H.

I got my pairs from Champs...I got there around 8 thinking i was gonna coast to HOH Galleria like how i did withe the white cements. 

I turned that right where the ice rink is at...saw that line...i was like ohh hell nah! So i went upstairs to Finishline first. One my way there i saw people leaving from the line..i assumed they sold out. So i turned around and headed to Champs...probably like 10 heads in front of me. Copped my pair there and coasted out.

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

word is Champs Galleria has the most pairs....250 according to the manager. Shieks right beside Champs had FSR too. Should be bountiful out here in the H.

I got my pairs from Champs...I got there around 8 thinking i was gonna coast to HOH Galleria like how i did withe the white cements. 

I turned that right where the ice rink is at...saw that line...i was like ohh hell nah! So i went upstairs to Finishline first. One my way there i saw people leaving from the line..i assumed they sold out. So i turned around and headed to Champs...probably like 10 heads in front of me. Copped my pair there and coasted out.

Let me start by saying this..All you dudes that say that the quality on these is crap...You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrong. Furthermore, I'm sitting in my condo right now with the OG Playoff XIII on my left foot and the Retro on my right. These Joints are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on point! bout the only difference is the leather on the retro being a little "Manufactured" for the lack of a better word....And the jumpman is different. Other than that, these are more on point than the White/Varsity reds. I could not be more pleased with these!

Let me start by saying this..All you dudes that say that the quality on these is crap...You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrong. Furthermore, I'm sitting in my condo right now with the OG Playoff XIII on my left foot and the Retro on my right. These Joints are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on point! bout the only difference is the leather on the retro being a little "Manufactured" for the lack of a better word....And the jumpman is different. Other than that, these are more on point than the White/Varsity reds. I could not be more pleased with these!

Just cancelled my order for a 13 on NDC, can't afford it. Keep your eyes open on there for it to pop back up!!

Just cancelled my order for a 13 on NDC, can't afford it. Keep your eyes open on there for it to pop back up!!

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

THIS + 6% fat wallet cash back! $150. xx OTD
smile.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Only reason for copping from Eastbay instead of in person was the saving on taxes. I saved $12.20 just in taxes. The savings are worth the wait.

THIS + 6% fat wallet cash back! $150. xx OTD
smile.gif

Easy cop for me at the Galleria, so anybody searching for a pair in Houston should definitely hit up the galleria, they have plenty of sizes in all stores

Easy cop for me at the Galleria, so anybody searching for a pair in Houston should definitely hit up the galleria, they have plenty of sizes in all stores

Back
Top Bottom