AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ray, 
Are these gonna be double-boxed automatically, or does one have to add a gift box??
i believe eastbayrep ray stated in another thread that for single orders eastbay only double boxes jordan shoes. so these are good to go
and thumbs up for having the shipment! hope i get lucky tonite. 2pairs minimum for me
As what dRokDaSpot said, all Jordan Retro shoes should be double boxed, even if you only order one.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Im on the same boat im just going to order them because they dont take funds out your account til they ship. Do Eastbay/FL ship out on saturdays? I dont want to get a overdraft fee...
ohwell.gif
We normally do not ship any orders out on Saturday.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?
We do not charge for any sales tax for orders shipping to California.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Waited 40min on footlocker for a size 13.Order placed.Quick question.Is it just me or does Eastbay and Footlocker share inventory?
As others have already said, we do share inventory with www.footlocker.com.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Just ordered sz 11.5 on Eastbay, but what are my odds of getting a cancellation?  I know that happens to people....how long do they usually take to confirm?? I should probably try to double up tomorrow just in case they flake...wanted to save on tax though...
The odds of your order being canceled are very low.  The only reason your order would be canceled is if your payment does not goes through or there is an issue with the size 11.5 shoes we received.  Order confirmation e-mails are normally sent out shortly after an order has been placed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Did anybody get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet?
I got mine about 30 - 40 minutes ago, and my order went through around 12:30 @%!.

Normally the confirmation email is sent minutes after your order is placed, seems like it's taking longer for this release.
As I just mentioned above, order confirmation e-mails are normally sent out shortly after an order has been placed.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder to make sure the confirmation e-mail is not in there.  Otherwise, you can send us a private message with your customer/order number and we can check on your order for you.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

what is eastbays standard shipping 6-8 days? is it still UPS?
We use UPS Basic with most of the orders that have the 6-8 business day standard shipping option.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

WOW sold out on NDC! Wonder if they're sold out on eastbay.
Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally though
they don't have a fsr 7.5, 14, 15 and 18 only
The only sizes we currently have available are 7.5, 15.0 and 18.0.  Our website should update later today.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.
For future reference, if you get a wait time around two hours, I would recommend calling in to try and order the shoes.

There were a lot of people trying to order these shoes from us last night.  As for how the timer truly works, I do not have any of the numbers, so I am not able to explain it in detail.  Otherwise, the timer adjusts itself based on how many people are in front of you and how long it is taking people to check out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Ray, 
Are these gonna be double-boxed automatically, or does one have to add a gift box??
i believe eastbayrep ray stated in another thread that for single orders eastbay only double boxes jordan shoes. so these are good to go
and thumbs up for having the shipment! hope i get lucky tonite. 2pairs minimum for me
As what dRokDaSpot said, all Jordan Retro shoes should be double boxed, even if you only order one.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

Im on the same boat im just going to order them because they dont take funds out your account til they ship. Do Eastbay/FL ship out on saturdays? I dont want to get a overdraft fee...
ohwell.gif
We normally do not ship any orders out on Saturday.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?
We do not charge for any sales tax for orders shipping to California.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Waited 40min on footlocker for a size 13.Order placed.Quick question.Is it just me or does Eastbay and Footlocker share inventory?
As others have already said, we do share inventory with www.footlocker.com.

Originally Posted by ericy5150

Just ordered sz 11.5 on Eastbay, but what are my odds of getting a cancellation?  I know that happens to people....how long do they usually take to confirm?? I should probably try to double up tomorrow just in case they flake...wanted to save on tax though...
The odds of your order being canceled are very low.  The only reason your order would be canceled is if your payment does not goes through or there is an issue with the size 11.5 shoes we received.  Order confirmation e-mails are normally sent out shortly after an order has been placed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Did anybody get a confirmation email from Eastbay yet?
I got mine about 30 - 40 minutes ago, and my order went through around 12:30 @%!.

Normally the confirmation email is sent minutes after your order is placed, seems like it's taking longer for this release.
As I just mentioned above, order confirmation e-mails are normally sent out shortly after an order has been placed.  Make sure to check your junk mail folder to make sure the confirmation e-mail is not in there.  Otherwise, you can send us a private message with your customer/order number and we can check on your order for you.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

what is eastbays standard shipping 6-8 days? is it still UPS?
We use UPS Basic with most of the orders that have the 6-8 business day standard shipping option.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

WOW sold out on NDC! Wonder if they're sold out on eastbay.
Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

looks like eastbay still has a fsr except 16 and 17 for those who are still worried. but im still gunna head to the store around 10 anyways so i can inspect my pairs personally though
they don't have a fsr 7.5, 14, 15 and 18 only
The only sizes we currently have available are 7.5, 15.0 and 18.0.  Our website should update later today.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Just for fun I tried Eastbay as well..
I got 2 hr wait time, seriously...
I think this what we get if we **** around... 2 hr wait time

I mean what the heck was that 2 hr. wait time for Re-Fuel? Bathroom Break? Stop Over?

I could finish a game of 2k11 12 min. per quarter and still waiting on Eastbay... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You can take a nap then cop.
laugh.gif

I just want someone from Eastbay to explain how it truly works. 2 hrs though? I'd hate to see the Concord release wait time.
For future reference, if you get a wait time around two hours, I would recommend calling in to try and order the shoes.

There were a lot of people trying to order these shoes from us last night.  As for how the timer truly works, I do not have any of the numbers, so I am not able to explain it in detail.  Otherwise, the timer adjusts itself based on how many people are in front of you and how long it is taking people to check out.

EastbayRep - Ray

Well i went to DTLR around 9:15 thinking that it opened at 9. It was a line about 7 people in line so i walk to the line and asked when are they opening some dude said 9. the manager said they were opening at 10 but since theres a line we will open right now to sell the 13's only. so i got my size and they fit perfectly. I see these selling out by 12 in the DMV

Well i went to DTLR around 9:15 thinking that it opened at 9. It was a line about 7 people in line so i walk to the line and asked when are they opening some dude said 9. the manager said they were opening at 10 but since theres a line we will open right now to sell the 13's only. so i got my size and they fit perfectly. I see these selling out by 12 in the DMV

Went to Baybrook at 9:45 this morning not aware the stores opened up early. Seems like all te stores sold out of all sizes. Seemed like 8.5 and 12 were the only sizes left. Got the last 10 at sheiks... Houston is crazy

Went to Baybrook at 9:45 this morning not aware the stores opened up early. Seems like all te stores sold out of all sizes. Seemed like 8.5 and 12 were the only sizes left. Got the last 10 at sheiks... Houston is crazy

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif
So you wasted your own money and time just to prove a point? Your pride was really that hurt

I have plenty of money, so trust me it didn't effect anything in my bank acct. Nice to know you're hurt over this story.
roll.gif
what was the point of posting this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif
So you wasted your own money and time just to prove a point? Your pride was really that hurt

I have plenty of money, so trust me it didn't effect anything in my bank acct. Nice to know you're hurt over this story.
roll.gif
what was the point of posting this
tired.gif

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Struck out @ the store 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 When is the re-stock??? 
I hate trying to figure out what shoe will fly off the shelves and what shoe will sit.

St. Louis SOLD OUT!!!

Fairly easy cop in Dallas. I'm semi-retired so after Concord and Columbia XI's and maybe White Cement IVs I'm done with Jordan Brand.

Fairly easy cop in Dallas. I'm semi-retired so after Concord and Columbia XI's and maybe White Cement IVs I'm done with Jordan Brand.

Back
Top Bottom