AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?
Eastbay doesn't tax in CA because it doesn't operate a Brick and Mortar in the state. So w/o tax and the free shipping code Eastbay would of been the cheapest option for us Cali folks. As for NDC Free Shipping as long as your a member signed in under your account it automatically applies free shipping for any order over $100 or more

Got through Eastbay! Got my pair. I had to wait 36 mins for that timer thing, but now I'm relieved. I had a nike.com order on lock too, but cancelling that now, if possible.

Got through Eastbay! Got my pair. I had to wait 36 mins for that timer thing, but now I'm relieved. I had a nike.com order on lock too, but cancelling that now, if possible.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Does eastbay tax in CA? Also I wasn't getting free shipping at ndc. Is there a code?
Eastbay doesn't tax in CA because it doesn't operate a Brick and Mortar in the state. So w/o tax and the free shipping code Eastbay would of been the cheapest option for us Cali folks. As for NDC Free Shipping as long as your a member signed in under your account it automatically applies free shipping for any order over $100 or more

Well gotta cancel my order with Nike cuase I copped off eastbay with giftbox
smile.gif
163 with 6% fat wallet discount so still cheaper than retail + tax!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

smile.gif

is there a reason why you did giftbox? i believe eastbayrep ray said they double box on jordan orders....

smile.gif

is there a reason why you did giftbox? i believe eastbayrep ray said they double box on jordan orders....

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by RKO2004

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

yes sir

its literally a gamble having to wait for that long

i didnt really care cuz i already got some but if i hadnt copped early best believe i wouldve tried ndc before i even tried to mess with eastbay lol

OK Eastbay is repairing their image. I thought they just had y'all waiting for something long gone.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i'm not paying over retail for these period.

And I don't blame you fam, real talk.

As much as love this colorway, I can't get with the mark up on downgraded products.

Only bron's and foams for me.  And that hurts like hell cause I'm a Jordan head at heart.  Oh well...

just ordered my pair from eastbay...over the phone. Wasn't going to wait damn near 2 hours for that timer to be up.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

after 30 min. wait my order went through on eastbay

2nd pair cop FTW
pimp.gif
rockin my 1st pair as i type

So the shoes were actually there?
eek.gif

Do they really hold people in line and hold the shoes?

yes sir

its literally a gamble having to wait for that long

i didnt really care cuz i already got some but if i hadnt copped early best believe i wouldve tried ndc before i even tried to mess with eastbay lol

OK Eastbay is repairing their image. I thought they just had y'all waiting for something long gone.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i'm not paying over retail for these period.

And I don't blame you fam, real talk.

As much as love this colorway, I can't get with the mark up on downgraded products.

Only bron's and foams for me.  And that hurts like hell cause I'm a Jordan head at heart.  Oh well...

just ordered my pair from eastbay...over the phone. Wasn't going to wait damn near 2 hours for that timer to be up.

smile.gif
Why did you buy a gift box?? they double box with all Jordan releases.

smile.gif
Why did you buy a gift box?? they double box with all Jordan releases.

I never understood how on the nike flash site it shows sizes being sold out, but on the non flash site it still  showing a FSR

Back
Top Bottom