AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

i slept.
ohwell.gif

Every mom and pop spot got these in the Bronx NYC for retail in most cases. I love em but I'm leaning towards trading them for some lll's 
smile.gif

Every mom and pop spot got these in the Bronx NYC for retail in most cases. I love em but I'm leaning towards trading them for some lll's 
smile.gif

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.

glad im not a hypebeast...the black upper is amazing, but the white and red bottome looks terrible to me...idk.

Thank God for the NDC restock. Ordered a pair that should come tomorrow and ordered another through D i c k s

I love it that the majority of people that don't like these probably weren't old enough to remember when the OGs came out. I think that's what it is. If you weren't at least an early teenager back in 98, or you're a teenager now,  you wouldn't know anything the love and nostalgia about this cw.  Such a simple cw that brings out the nostalgia of what we were doing at the time the OGs came out.

Thank God for the NDC restock. Ordered a pair that should come tomorrow and ordered another through D i c k s

I love it that the majority of people that don't like these probably weren't old enough to remember when the OGs came out. I think that's what it is. If you weren't at least an early teenager back in 98, or you're a teenager now,  you wouldn't know anything the love and nostalgia about this cw.  Such a simple cw that brings out the nostalgia of what we were doing at the time the OGs came out.

Originally Posted by heater

yeah. because that what the people that copped the PO are. Were hypebeasts
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by heater

yeah. because that what the people that copped the PO are. Were hypebeasts
eyes.gif

Finally got my pair in from Eastbay. Man they took a while to ship. all good though as I've been wearing my release day pair.

Finally got my pair in from Eastbay. Man they took a while to ship. all good though as I've been wearing my release day pair.

Back
Top Bottom