Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

14's are a great performing shoe, but not a good casual look. Also, 14's don't sell. All of these releases will be marked down quickly.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

14's are a great performing shoe, but not a good casual look. Also, 14's don't sell. All of these releases will be marked down quickly.

Exactly.

They sell more than John Cena though.

*Boom*

Exactly.

They sell more than John Cena though.

*Boom*

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by dhtowng

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional

Agreed... I can't wait to see dudes salty cause they thought these won't sell out lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys must be some noob collectors or something, these tanked in 05 and they

will tank again. there is absolutely no demand for these, especially with all the heat dropping this year.

these sat back in 05 and i was able to get a pair for $90. only dudes who are gonna be salty are the hypebeasts who pay

retail thinking these are gonna sell out

I'll say this... I had a different experience than half the people on here... these sold out on RD around my way. Cool a lot of u got to cop on discount... since JB is doing large quantities now, hopefully ill have the same opportunity and ill pick up a second pair

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by dhtowng

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional

Agreed... I can't wait to see dudes salty cause they thought these won't sell out lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys must be some noob collectors or something, these tanked in 05 and they

will tank again. there is absolutely no demand for these, especially with all the heat dropping this year.

these sat back in 05 and i was able to get a pair for $90. only dudes who are gonna be salty are the hypebeasts who pay

retail thinking these are gonna sell out

I'll say this... I had a different experience than half the people on here... these sold out on RD around my way. Cool a lot of u got to cop on discount... since JB is doing large quantities now, hopefully ill have the same opportunity and ill pick up a second pair

I'm all over these.

Like my man Zero, i ended up with the wrong size in '05 (10.5) and need a 11...2 for me please.

I'm all over these.

Like my man Zero, i ended up with the wrong size in '05 (10.5) and need a 11...2 for me please.

Why they insist on putting these out again? I got the last release of these and are in still in excellent condition. One of the sturdiest jordans ive owned.

Why they insist on putting these out again? I got the last release of these and are in still in excellent condition. One of the sturdiest jordans ive owned.

JB, release them like this or don't release them at all, that suede back in '05 was not a good look at all..... 
(Not my pic) 

JB, release them like this or don't release them at all, that suede back in '05 was not a good look at all..... 
(Not my pic) 

Well said. These are a sweatpants type of kicks.

I'm in no rush for these, if I get them...

Well said. These are a sweatpants type of kicks.

I'm in no rush for these, if I get them...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

(Not my pic) 
That suede had to be the worst I've seen. Soon as it got dirty, shows over. Cleaning, dried it out or made it rough.

Def a excellent Jordan and I love the inside of the shoe, but that damn suede should be burned.

Did the OG have nubuck or something?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

(Not my pic) 
That suede had to be the worst I've seen. Soon as it got dirty, shows over. Cleaning, dried it out or made it rough.

Def a excellent Jordan and I love the inside of the shoe, but that damn suede should be burned.

Did the OG have nubuck or something?

I think the XIV's will be in tough with the XI Concords and Black III's dropping around the same time. Personally, I'm more a fan of the White & Red colorway but these are definitely a nice looking shoe. But who knows....they could move like the XIII Payoffs did when a lot of peeps thought they'd just sit but ended up selling out quick (refreshes not included).

I think the XIV's will be in tough with the XI Concords and Black III's dropping around the same time. Personally, I'm more a fan of the White & Red colorway but these are definitely a nice looking shoe. But who knows....they could move like the XIII Payoffs did when a lot of peeps thought they'd just sit but ended up selling out quick (refreshes not included).

Back
Top Bottom