Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

popular shoes for gangmembers where im from...i was never a fan of the 14s so easy pass. but if i find a good price i may pick them up to ball in.

popular shoes for gangmembers where im from...i was never a fan of the 14s so easy pass. but if i find a good price i may pick them up to ball in.

Copped
pimp.gif

These tanked in '05 & now JB is going to release them around the same time as the Black Cements & Concords
laugh.gif
these will sit

These tanked in '05 & now JB is going to release them around the same time as the Black Cements & Concords
laugh.gif
these will sit

If these release around the same time as the concords, I'll be able to wait and cop later. My favorite Numbered Jordan to play in. Will be picking up a new pair or two, especially since my 05 pair has a flattened zoom unit in it.

If these release around the same time as the concords, I'll be able to wait and cop later. My favorite Numbered Jordan to play in. Will be picking up a new pair or two, especially since my 05 pair has a flattened zoom unit in it.

did jordan do anything "weird" in these? I mean, like get the flu, score 200 points, make peoples brains explode with his shots? I can just smell a gimmick for these a mile away...

did jordan do anything "weird" in these? I mean, like get the flu, score 200 points, make peoples brains explode with his shots? I can just smell a gimmick for these a mile away...

Originally Posted by dhtowng

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional
they did IN BUNCHES in 2005...and da XIV's have always been in da shadow of da XIII's

Originally Posted by dhtowng

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional
they did IN BUNCHES in 2005...and da XIV's have always been in da shadow of da XIII's

d e beatup wrote:

Last shots will be the annual pre-XI release that people pass on to scoop the 11's then get salty when they miss out on the XI and the XIV.

QFT. just like last year's 13s, which sat for a good month or so and now are almost nowhere to be seen, at least in my area

d e beatup wrote:

Last shots will be the annual pre-XI release that people pass on to scoop the 11's then get salty when they miss out on the XI and the XIV.

QFT. just like last year's 13s, which sat for a good month or so and now are almost nowhere to be seen, at least in my area

d e beatup wrote:

d e beatup wrote:

I will pass on these cause i Rarely wear my 05's so why would i buy another pair, but it would be great for people that didnt get the 05 due to the suede issues.

Back
Top Bottom