Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

copped times 2.... jeans is gonna bleed heavy on these.

i got a crazy coogi to go with these.... cant wait

These might end up selling like the wolf grey v's did. I can't wait to get these tho. The more and more I see them, the more I want them.

These might end up selling like the wolf grey v's did. I can't wait to get these tho. The more and more I see them, the more I want them.

I wish the version coming out were like the first pics we saw with the different material on the toe but they are still nice.  I want to try to wait and see if these go on sale but like most releases these days i doubt it..

I wish the version coming out were like the first pics we saw with the different material on the toe but they are still nice.  I want to try to wait and see if these go on sale but like most releases these days i doubt it..

Since the retro of the XIV began, i wonder if we'll ever see the INDIGLOS again. My first love, first pair of Jordans ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since the retro of the XIV began, i wonder if we'll ever see the INDIGLOS again. My first love, first pair of Jordans ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know Georgetown Hoyas will be rocking these! Now JB if you could show the Tar Heels some love!!!

I know Georgetown Hoyas will be rocking these! Now JB if you could show the Tar Heels some love!!!

Damn those are dope. I wish they would bring back more og colorways though. Indiglos or Oxide XIV's would be really dope
pimp.gif

Damn those are dope. I wish they would bring back more og colorways though. Indiglos or Oxide XIV's would be really dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

I was thinking that about the Stealth 3s.  But I don't think it'll happen with the 14s.  I'll cop a pair on sale to ball in though...

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

I was thinking that about the Stealth 3s.  But I don't think it'll happen with the 14s.  I'll cop a pair on sale to ball in though...

IMO these look more appealing than the wolfgrey V's.
Why? Because this one has at least more contrast.
The grey V's were just grey with little silver and a
clear outsole.

IMO these look more appealing than the wolfgrey V's.
Why? Because this one has at least more contrast.
The grey V's were just grey with little silver and a
clear outsole.

Back
Top Bottom