Air Jordan XX3 All Star Release for MD/DC/VA Thread

Does anyone else know of anywhere thats got them near Anne Arundel, Howard, PG County?

Rock, gimme a hint about this release next year.....hell, give us all a hint.

they got em all over pg plaza, i walked in around 1 after a hangover this morning and still got mine

Originally Posted by dimez81

these
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

???i don't understand how u can afford to pay $185 for some sneakers when u still ain't paid me my $100. priorities...

and PS...that was me you walked past at Shady Grove station and wasn't tryin' to turn around when i was calling you out...SMH

why does everyone keep callin thse 23's the all-stars. yes i kno they came out all-star weekend n the all-stars r gonna be wearing them but arent these themj b-day versions dats why they have mj's all over it. so why dont ppl call them the birthdays. jus wonderin

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Originally Posted by dimez81

these
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

???i don't understand how u can afford to pay $185 for some sneakers when u still ain't paid me my $100. priorities...

and PS...that was me you walked past at Shady Grove station and wasn't tryin' to turn around when i was calling you out...SMH
actually i got mines coming in on tuesday....i aint pay for them...

yeah i know my priorities....smh...

negro i didnt even hear nobody call for me my bad...if i did i would of turned around a checked to see wasup....so dont take it any ill way

pm me your# again i lost my phone last week.

if anyone live in VA area Footaction @ springfield mall has the stealths 23's.
they come out the 23rd.

gotta go cop those.

These stealths may be my first official "family" purchase...

These joints in a 6y (for wife) is like [Black Rob] "Whhooooooa!"

Haven't seen the small infant joints yet.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Does anyone else know of anywhere thats got them near Anne Arundel, Howard, PG County?

Rock, gimme a hint about this release next year.....hell, give us all a hint.

I already did my man.. don't read between the lines.. Read THE lines.. lol

Next hint.. They will be nicer than the last 5 releases. Believe that...

"GOD JUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER!!!"--Billy Madison
mad.gif

I'm seriously having a Ms South Carolina moment here

LOLOLOL

Yeah he is...

I am in the Urea as of Today my man. I'll hit you up and see how Magic was.....and if our boy fell off any stages or not.. lol

RockDeep..............
Appreciated by the Brand Who Noticed Me 1st
..........Jordan

Now, what I don't understand is... We met the JB team at the same time on the same day.

lol.

Oh well. Guess I need less hard core integrity and more "gift of gab" in my system..
laugh.gif

I'll holla this week. Spring trip to the other side of the U.S. with fam. as soon as weather breaks!

(highlight the top to get secret message)...
roll.gif

Any where else in northern va getting the black/stealth jordan xx3 besides springfield mall

well i got my allstars this weekend and my limiteds just came in the mail yesterday so thats 2 down and 1 to go ill be copping the stealths this weekend tocomplete the tri-fecta

@uknowwho85

Try sports zone is springfield mall, and the sports zone on rt 1

You can also check champs and finish line at tysons

Champs and footlocker or finishline in pentagon city will probably have the stealths, guy in finishline let my girl try on her size (5.5) youth this pastfriday so i'm pretty sure they will be throughout that mall

stealths wont be limited for those that know, and stride rite wheaton was selling b-day 23's a week early. they only recieved 3 gs sizes. i copped my sz 7on tuesday. You guys should check if they got gs stealths early. i already got mines **cooldance**

Back
Top Bottom