Air Jordan XX3 All Star Release for MD/DC/VA Thread

u think that potomac mills or manassas mall or sports zone by potomac mills mall will get them?

if not then, I'm just gonna order them from off of finishline.com

u think that potomac mills or manassas mall or sports zone by potomac mills mall will get them?

if not then, I'm just gonna order them from off of finishline.com

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

these
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

???i don't understand how u can afford to pay $185 for some sneakers when u still ain't paid me my $100. priorities...

and PS...that was me you walked past at Shady Grove station and wasn't tryin' to turn around when i was calling you out...SMH
actually i got mines coming in on tuesday....i aint pay for them...

yeah i know my priorities....smh...

negro i didnt even hear nobody call for me my bad...if i did i would of turned around a checked to see wasup....so dont take it any ill way

pm me your# again i lost my phone last week.

check ur inbox

Does anyone know if richmond is getting them, the only mall that I think might get them is cloverleaf but its closing down so, im wondering where to go onsaturday?

@chueco dtb

try the dtlr by vcu. i didn't know cloverleaf was closing, that use to be my sleeper spot. i know i was down there a few weeks ago and they still had fsrof the playoff 8's, among other jordans

@uknowho85

if the sports zone at potomac got them, they are gone by now.... and manassas never gets anything outside of gr's

Originally Posted by chueco dtb

Does anyone know if richmond is getting them, the only mall that I think might get them is cloverleaf but its closing down so, im wondering where to go on saturday?
Cuz, get out more often.

Almost every store in the city have these in their stockrooms now.

lol.

eek.gif
tired.gif

They're closing Cloverleaf?!

My grandma worked @ Sears from like 90-98' and I spent many years going there in the summer,word to the Putt Putt on Midlothian near Turner Rd.. They still open or they shut down too? We used to do the waterboats back in 95-96 when the United ArtistTheater was still open..I think the last movie I saw there was the Southpark movie, I came back the next month and they were closed..

My-T.

^
Dawg,

Only thing left in there is Shoe City, and they planning on staying in there and having their own front entrance.

DTLR and FLocker were literally giving stuff away to not transfer stuff to other stores in January.

Laser XVs = 29.99
Aquas VIIIs = 29.99
Cement Spikes = 29.99
LRG Jason Hoodies = 27.99

Brotha cleaned up.
laugh.gif

if anyone is looking for stealth's they will be everywhere they are a general release so you should not have any problems finding them

^I picked my stealths up today. I haven't tried them on because I got them on my way to work but they look nice. I can see the stealth colorway beingpopular the same way the XX's were.

Aqua's @ 30 bucks?

Man i need an 11. lol...

i am NEVER buying anything for retails EVERAGAIN hahahaha.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Dawg,

Only thing left in there is Shoe City, and they planning on staying in there and having their own front entrance.

DTLR and FLocker were literally giving stuff away to not transfer stuff to other stores in January.

Laser XVs = 29.99
Aquas VIIIs = 29.99
Cement Spikes = 29.99

Brotha cleaned up.
laugh.gif

jesus. i always miss the super steals
frown.gif

From the pics, I'd thought these "All Star" XX3s had white leather at the toe, not that tacky plastic coated rainbow fabric from the XX's. Ialso didn't expect seams on the side panels where the literally paper thin leather overlaps.

Plastic and veneers are top of the line now?

Seeing the "automotive finish" in person (i.e. sparkle paint) I'm a little worried about the white/red pair giving off a Judy Garland x RubySlippers vibe. Now I'm kinda leaning toward the stealths or maybe that white/grey/yellow pair with the black sole - though I"m guessing from thesilly $185 price tag those are artificially limited as well.

Laser XVs = 29.99
Aquas VIIIs = 29.99
Cement Spikes = 29.99

Brotha cleaned up.
Now if you'd said black/red VIIIs I would've been upset... but I received a pair of aquas from a friend and the other stuff on this listisn't even worth the drive out, much less the $30. I'm sure you had no trouble reselling it, though.

Stealths are beyond hot. The weight is around the same as the XX2's. I will be swaping out the insole however for added cushioning. These have the workingsof the ultimate work sneaker!!!

The Cloverleaf DTLR was my favorite. Most people didn't know this but that was a DTLR "outlet". The same sale shoe might be 20% cheaper therethen at SS Plaza down the road, for example.

Shoe City is supposed to be moving across the street next to Rainbow.

alright thanks for the help guys, I usually buy my shoes online thats why I dont know any local spots, but I want to try on the XX3 stealths before I buy them.Cloverleaf closes Feb 29 so get there quick for the deals that are left.

these
air-jordan-xx3-black-red-5.jpg

???i don't understand how u can afford to pay $185 for some sneakers when u still ain't paid me my $100. priorities...

and PS...that was me you walked past at Shady Grove station and wasn't tryin' to turn around when i was calling you out...SMH
actually i got mines coming in on tuesday....i aint pay for them...

yeah i know my priorities....smh...

negro i didnt even hear nobody call for me my bad...if i did i would of turned around a checked to see wasup....so dont take it any ill way

pm me your# again i lost my phone last week.

check ur inbox
ok bet

Back
Top Bottom