Air Jordan XX3 All Star Release for MD/DC/VA Thread

^^^ Footlocker in Annapolis has them

Got the stealths today at "Richards" Sporting Goods of all places. Tried to get them from Finishline in Tysons but they only had a 10, EVEN THOUGHTHEY HAD A 10.5 BEHIND THE COUNTER!!! By the way, the White and Black M4s looks SHARP!

Originally Posted by HMack007

^^^ Footlocker in Annapolis has them

Got the stealths today at @#+!@ of all places. Tried to get them from Finishline in Tysons but they only had a 10, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD A 10.5 BEHIND THE COUNTER!!! By the way, the White and Black M4s looks SHARP!

thats to far for me.

anywere in northern va?

ANY stores in DMV still have All Star (white/red) XX3's in sz 10.5 11 or 12 ??
message/PM me thanks

Originally Posted by 2Guard

ANY stores in DMV still have All Star (white/red) XX3's in sz 10.5 11 or 12 ??
message/PM me thanks

That's the same thing that i would like to know but i need a size 10. Pm me too

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THE BLACK XXIII IN A SIZE 12 AT?

(Sorry for the caps just wanted to make sure this was seen)

To Goodfellaz86,

Try PGPlaza. I havent been there this weekend but they seem to always have a shoe when I need it. You can always try calling them before you make the trip.

As for the XX3s in general, The All-Stars are hideous! The "MJ" print is rediculously tacky so is the Patent Toe Box along with the Red Signaturestripe.
However, the Stealths are BEAUTIFUL!!! Ive never been hyped for a new sig release since the XIIs yes the OG XIIs!!! I have my pair of Stealths set aside untilnext week when Ill cop for 100 flat. Thank You JB for a wonderful shoe. Now on to the White/Red XX3s!
pimp.gif

^^ I JUST got back to the Beav last night!

I was in PG County and Crystal City after I left the All Star joint...

DK... I don't know about release dates... after you see something a year in advance, it tends to be much less of an interest in the actual release date..lol I leave that to the Retail dudes to shout out cause I usually forget or don't have a clue if its not a Signature Product..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Jordan 2009

Forget these joints...
If that is the case then it will be my first true purchase of a Jordan since '99............................
eek.gif
I clear forgot these garbage the minute the XX3 pics started releasing.....
ohwell.gif

The Champs Sports in Tysons Corner got 72 pairs...so they said they have a bunch left. I know because I just got my pair yesterday and they look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom