Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

the XX3's are probably the most comfortable Jordan I own. Incredibly lightweight, and sturdy. And for those who are at woes with the price tag, I was ableto get brand new stealth xx3's (the grey and white xx3) for 135 shipped on ebay. The box was damaged, but the shoes were untouched. If you guys search onebay, you'll find a XX3 for below 140 I assure you
smile.gif

All I hear is positive about XX3, good hooping shoe and I think they're really attractive. The All Star and Bulls/UNC/Wizard colorways are all sweet. They're by far the most attractive since XVI. Since XIV for me, really. They have a different, classy aura to them that I don't see in any otherJordan.

Just can't find them in a size 14 anywhere!

the 23s are great to look at. really good quality and everything, but i just could not see myself ever wearing them. to me they are a great example oftechnology, but just not a good casual shoe.

The XX3's are hot but unfortunately the best colorway was the most limited (blk/rd) so I couldn't get them. I would've copped the blk/rd if theywouldn't have been so damn limited.

they're jus hatin. mybe them cats cant get them. XX3s are straight fire. i got 2 pairs of it. they jus jealous of u dawg.

^The tongue on my all stars has started yellowing. I took out those banana shaped inserts thinking maybe they were contributing.

I love the 23's, my favorite shoe since the XIII's. I got all but the two limited pairs and doubles in a few. My only concern is how the white patent
leather will yellow over time. If they start looking like my columbia's, it's going to be a real bad look. And, I personally can't see how anyone
would take the 6 rings over some 23's.

stealth XXIIIs much appreciated.

they look much better in person.... i shouldnt have slept on them all-stars.

Back
Top Bottom