Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

Ok Has anyone had this?

Ok for about 1 or 3 times a month I wear my XX3's. Last time I wore them friday at gym class I put the Shoe down on the bench my Wizards to put the jeanson and this cat comes around and says Wow you actually bought the ugly things? It turns into this debate about why XX3 are good looking or not and the WHOLELOCKER ROOM got involved. Census was XX3 6 Good 50 bad.

Does the crowds around you think the XX3 are fugly kicks my mine is or what. I don't care what this cats think cause whilelloing at their feet its a fewfoams ,1 or 3 people with nice jays, dunks and people who have the same jay as everyone else(5 dudes wearing bred six rings at the same time and think theyfresh)

dudes are just salty that they can't get a pair unless they drop 200+. XX3s are definitely appreciated

I like them but I havent bought any, If the stealths came down to around 120 I would def cop though

dudes were wearing six rings!!!
laugh.gif
who are they to talk!?!

they are probly the hottest release since the 16s as a numbered j. even beat 85% of all retros released within that time frame also....jb has left his markwith the xx3s but will never receive any more of my money unless quality and colors are reassessed.

xx3s are
pimp.gif
in general, any colorway is dope. The only bad thing about theshoe is the price tag

I bought em all except the limited's..........I love em........I've had that same conversation with people before,but those same people are the onesbuying fusions.......That says it all.....Most people that are new to jordans probably won't respect the XX3's.....By time they retro years and yearsfrom now they will....watch

xx3s are one of the greatest js ever so its gotta be jealousy. on a side note, i don't care what people think about my shoes, if i like them then thats allthat matters.

i love my 23's, cats are just going to hate regardless,i hope u told them how corny they look wearing 6 rings

they're just a bunch of haters anyway. dude probably wanted to swipe your shoes cuz' he can't afford to get a pair! if more garbage comes out likethe aj2009 in the next couple of years, clowns like this dude will be wanting ur shoes.

I love the 23s, but not the motosports/wizards. Something about the leather sides that I just don't like. I love my stealths though.

Back
Top Bottom