Air Jordan XXXII (32)

The carbon fiber used on shoes is cheap, sourced from China, and purely for aesthetic purposes. They offer little to no performance benefit and are mainly for bragging rights. How a shoe is designed and how the technology is implemented is way more important than whether or not a shoe has carbon fiber.

Qft

Gatorade is Saturday 12/16: https://news.nike.com/news/jordan-brand-gatorade-collection

HO17_JD_GATORADE_AJXXXII_LOW_LIKEMIKE_01_rectangle_1600.jpg

Westbrook has played in every shoe except the 32. You know its bad when he broke out the retro 10 to play in. :frown::

Last edited:
Those Batum joints so fire
Come to play in charlotte, without a sneaker endorsement? No worries get laced with Jordan’s finest lol.

Any early info on what collegiate releases we’ll get this year? Couple Heels guys wearing the all Carolina blue lows last night and I NEED

Come to play in charlotte, without a sneaker endorsement? No worries get laced with Jordan’s finest lol.

Any early info on what collegiate releases we’ll get this year? Couple Heels guys wearing the all Carolina blue lows last night and I NEED

Lol for him more like “come toncharlotte wearing adidas and as soon as that runs out it’s time for JB”

The Batum's are nice

I find it odd Shumpert still wears Kyrie's

and the Morris twins are a different breed

Damn shame you don't see MJ wearing the "New Jordans" in his Jordan Commercials anymore...SMDH ........cant tellya how many times it "Sold the Shoe" for me....seeing MJ in the "New Jordans" changed the way I looked at them and alwaz made me Cop....ALWAZ! lol
P.S Guarantee sales would go up! BET! rya listening Nike? lol

Him wearing a new release doesn’t make much sense For the brand. He’s an old guy now, leave the debuts and releases for the actual players

He's got a point though. He is the old guy. Yes, but he still is THE guy the brand is centered around. If next year's 33 commercial had him present day wearing the new signature shoes dribbling down the court ending up taking off at the free throw line with an 88 clip, that wouldn't spark interest?. It would for me. These younger studs aren't selling Jordans. MJ still is.

I'm moving miles away from the current conversation but has anyone noticed the size difference from 31 to 32 or is it me?
20171117_182648.jpg

NDC restocked some really random stuff. Mark Parker BWs from like a year and half ago, yeezy foamposites...

...but the Rosso Corsas are up in 8-11.5 and 14.

Back
Top Bottom