Air Jordan XXXII (32)

The breds can be had for $148 with 20% off at Finishline.com - use code GIVE20, only eligible for today I believe so that's a solid deal plus shipping.

Now that NDC got a restock of sizes in the Rosso Corsos, I can finally exchange my 11 for an 11.5. need that extra little bit of room to let my toes move around.

Now my question for anyone who can chime in. Would you exchange for size only and keep the Rossos or exchange for the Westbrook's? I love blue shoes (blue is my favorite color). Just don't know what I want to do. I do like how the Rossos look (very premium to me). Decisions decisions...

Westbrook doesn’t like the toe box of the 32. They are making him a new version

With that being said a ton of the JB athletes have ditched the 32

That toe box is hard to get used to. I even tried to go .5 down but they still had a that empty space feeling in front of the toe but were too small everywhere else.

we should do a group buy for tickets to Vietnam so we could slide into the Nike sweatshop to get a first hand glimpse of the 33. they're probably done with it in all honesty.

Now that NDC got a restock of sizes in the Rosso Corsos, I can finally exchange my 11 for an 11.5. need that extra little bit of room to let my toes move around.

Now my question for anyone who can chime in. Would you exchange for size only and keep the Rossos or exchange for the Westbrook's? I love blue shoes (blue is my favorite color). Just don't know what I want to do. I do like how the Rossos look (very premium to me). Decisions decisions...

That restock didn't last very long for you.

The Win Like 82s are so dope in person. Them and the Gatorades are gonna be my first pairs.

Love the way they updated the 2s with this model. Fits perfectly with the style of today while still giving you the old school feel. They look and feel like Jordans should.

The Win Like 82s are so dope in person. Them and the Gatorades are gonna be my first pairs.

Love the way they updated the 2s with this model. Fits perfectly with the style of today while still giving you the old school feel. They look and feel like Jordans should.

Just wish both were mids... I'm not much of a low guy. Not crazy about Gatorade's CW, but my name is on the bottom I think thats why I like em.

Just wish both were mids... I'm not much of a low guy. Not crazy about Gatorade's CW, but my name is on the bottom I think thats why I like em.

I'm feeling the lows more than the mids.

31 mids > 32 mids
32 lows > 31 lows

I thought the carolinas were fire. Would have been instant purchase for me if they were mids. Passed because I don't like playing in lows

I thought the carolinas were fire. Would have been instant purchase for me if they were mids. Passed because I don't like playing in lows

I'll probably grab on disco, I'd have purchased instantly if it were summer... BTW love the screen name, one of my most favorite shows ever!

I'll probably grab on disco, I'd have purchased instantly if it were summer... BTW love the screen name, one of my most favorite shows ever!
They don't make them like that anymore! I was hoping they would make a comeback a couple years back but nothing happened of it

gettyimages-877608224.jpg

I'm starting to really like this shoe. Major improvement over the XXXIs. It feels a lot like a late 90s early 2000s shoe but upgraded. I regret buying 3 pairs of XXXIs now. Off to ebay they go

I'm starting to really like this shoe. Major improvement over the XXXIs. It feels a lot like a late 90s early 2000s shoe but upgraded. I regret buying 3 pairs of XXXIs now. Off to ebay they go
Which 31's are you selling?

Back
Top Bottom