Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Screenshot (106).png

Westbrooks looking like they should be an easy cop for anyone who wants 'em.

Too bad he’s not playing in them.

I have a feeling he might debut them on the 22 on RD. Seems like an obvious idea for marketing, it would not look good if his CW drops and he's not wearing them. Although with Russ who knows, you'd think he could at least play in them for one game, plus it's against the Warriors.

That said can we please get a CW with a solid color bottom... I want a pair of 32s so bad, but can't do the clear bottoms.

I have a feeling he might debut them on the 22 on RD. Seems like an obvious idea for marketing, it would not look good if his CW drops and he's not wearing them. Although with Russ who knows, you'd think he could at least play in them for one game, plus it's against the Warriors.

That said can we please get a CW with a solid color bottom... I want a pair of 32s so bad, but can't do the clear bottoms.
The Westbrook 32 should have had the Westbrook logo on it.

Would love more colors of the lows. Might have to cop the UNC since I need a new pair of shoes to hoop in.

When people see Russ playing and he's not wearing JBs latest and greatest, I think it definitely affects some

Russ is superstar in the league, reigning MVP. The others on JB aren't not even Kawhi

Does him not wearing them stop ya'll from buying ?
I don't really care. For me the shoes look good and perform well. That's all I care about.
But I know a lot of people do care and it does look bad when their star athlete doesn't want to wear their product that they're paying him millions to endorse

I mess with the black varsity and elephant colors. I don't usually mess wit jordans but those are fresh.

Got the Westbrook 32s can’t wait to hoop in them and try it out. It’s odd how long they made the toe area though not sure if I like the room in them. But the 32 is very comfortable and no squeaking either. I would recommend a 32 to anyone from a style and casual wear standpoint. That hopefully won’t change come time when I actually hoop in them.

Back
Top Bottom