Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I've balled in my low breds for several games already.

And I echo most of your sentiments. I will emphasize your point on the fit and the weight of the shoe. They are freakin too tight and they are brick-heavy. Just this last weekend, I thought i already broke in the shoe enough to have lesser pain but I guess my foot was a little swolen somehow hence they were killing my feet. I had to replace them with my trusty 29s and OMG the feeling was like coming from hell and going straight to heaven.

After taking off my 32s and putting on my 29s, it felt like I was barefoot with almost zero weight on my feet. And the fit was just amazing.

Does anyone know what new shoes compare to the 29s? I am seriously considering trading away my 32s for better performance shoes. I hate to do it coz I love how good-looking they are on feet. They really are god damn gorgeous but the fit and the heaviness kills it all.
'17 Primeknit Crazy Explosives with a solid outsole plays really similar but the upper material doesn't really compare to the 29s (nothing really does honestly, the 29 still has the GOAT upper). You need to really break in the 32 lows to appreciate them. They're one of the few shoes that get better over time.

Last edited:
gettyimages-887367986.jpg

gettyimages-887404354.jpg

All I need is 4 or 5 well thought out, timely colorways independent from other shoe releases for the Sig model like in the old days. All these extras are trash.

Hornets fan since I can remember (25+ years).

Now that I've tried them, I NEED that CEO pair. No luck with my size 14 but I'm betting they'll pop up on foot sites as ship-from-store, or end up in outlets.

Called it :smokin

Just ordered a pair of CEOs from Footlocker, shipped from store. They removed the promo exclusion too so I saved about $28.

Hey guys, new here but I’m a fan of the 32 for sure. I hope they build on this for the 33 with an even more off court accessibile design.

Who cares...are we 10 years old and only wear shoes because other ppl wear them?
The point he's trying to make is if the face of Jordan brand won't wear the shoes that says something about the product. Could you imagine if MJ never wore his own shoes when he was playing?:wow: Some people were fans of MJ before the brand and therefore they bought the brand. These days more people are fans of the brand and not a fan of MJ at all.

The point he's trying to make is if the face of Jordan brand won't wear the shoes that says something about the product. Could you imagine if MJ never wore his own shoes when he was playing?:wow: Some people were fans of MJ before the brand and therefore they bought the brand. These days more people are fans of the brand and not a fan of MJ at all.
I disagree seeing as how WB is the only player that doesn't wear them,just like he was the only player that had to have different tooling in the 31s. Ppl over hype the one person's option so much and ingore that fact that the product ( these and the 31s) were fine by EVERY OTHER professional athlete beside one person and they pick that one person to use as an example.

You anology always is not the same because WB is not wearing his own shoe. It is not catered to his spicific wants and like as Jordan were made FOR JORDAN. He is wearing a shoe by the jordan brand just as all the other jordan brand athletes are.

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying "only" buy the shoe if WB plays in it. But it says something when one of the best players in the NBA that suppose to endorse your brand won't wear it.

I disagree seeing as how WB is the only player that doesn't wear them,just like he was the only player that had to have different tooling in the 31s. Ppl over hype the one person's option so much and ingore that fact that the product ( these and the 31s) were fine by EVERY OTHER professional athlete beside one person and they pick that one person to use as an example.

You anology always is not the same because WB is not wearing his own shoe. It is not catered to his spicific wants and like as Jordan were made FOR JORDAN. He is wearing a shoe by the jordan brand just as all the other jordan brand athletes are.

To be fair it’s not like MJ himself is wear testing them now....so Russ probably has a lot of input.

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying "only" buy the shoe if WB plays in it. But it says something when one of the best players in the NBA that suppose to endorse your brand won't wear it.
I am not missing the point, in fact in this discussion I seem to be the only one understanding the jordan 32 is NOT a shoe. Just like anybody else that does not have a sig shoe but is endorsed by a brand they were what is most comfortable to them. He wore the 28,29,30 and a hybrid 31....every other player that is signed to jordan brand has had zero problems with the shoe.

If this was his own sig shoe than yes your point would be valid but that fact that it is not makes your point moot.

I am not missing the point, in fact in this discussion I seem to be the only one understanding the jordan 32 is NOT a shoe. Just like anybody else that does not have a sig shoe but is endorsed by a brand they were what is most comfortable to them. He wore the 28,29,30 and a hybrid 31....every other player that is signed to jordan brand has had zero problems with the shoe.

If this was his own sig shoe than yes your point would be valid but that fact that it is not makes your point moot.
You got it homie.

Just my two cents, it's a mistake by the brand to make Russ the face of the new Air Jordan game shoe. The last 2 models have not worked for HIM. Which is fine. Just stop making him the face of the shoe. Consumers (mostly younger gens) like to put a face on a sig shoe, which is why the brand chose Russ. They even released a 32PE and he. doesn't. wear. them. Big waste of resources when you have other marketable guys wearing this shoe nightly (Jimmy Butler). If they want to pay Russ 10mil/yr to wear "has-beens", that's their right, even though it makes ZERO cents and sense.

Code GREEN25 is available to use on the CEO's and ebates is at 7%.
Not including tax it comes out to less than 130
For footlocker

Back
Top Bottom