Air Jordan XXXII (32)

False. The first image was a blackout pair given to all Jordan Brand athletes and it didn't have any logos on the tongue. It also didn't have a white Jumpman. These have some white/silver built in, plus a white/silver Jumpman, as well as the Wings logo on one tongue and Melo's logo on the other time.

This is a brand new Carmelo-specific PE that he wore in warm-ups the other night.

Nice, I hope these release then. I apologize and take back my false info. Wonder why he is in the Stance socks though, being a Nike/JB athlete. I mean, the obvious answer is he likes them better, but that's a little strange.

Melo is not wearing 32s at all; it's the assistant coach Grant. :note the caption Grant debuts another Melo 32 PE: ..makes sense because Melo always hoops in high cut socks. On another note, I've brought this up before, but the strategy seems more BBB-ish (play in whatever you want) than anything. Russ, CP3 and Melo being paid to wear 'has beens'.. Now Oladipo doesn't even wear Jordan anymore, which is strange seeing they made him the frontman for the 'extra.fly' last year. I think the player marketing rep went on vacation...

Last edited:
gettyimages-892056680.jpg

gettyimages-892056222.jpg

Any news on future mid colorways? Seems like there were pictures/info of colorways of the 31's well in advance of the release date.

Any news on future mid colorways? Seems like there were pictures/info of colorways of the 31's well in advance of the release date.

Looks like 2 mids in January one is the wack CNY rose pair the other not much info on yet. All I got is 1/6/2018 blk/university red cement grey CW and CNY is sometime in January also.

Personally hope they don’t flood the market with colorways of these. Keep it simple like the XXX. Release a few nice colorways and move on.

Crazy. Nope.
So far these have struggled hard at retail, according to SSI data and a look inside your local shops. The 31s initially did better, but had a poor mid stride and ended flat.. They knew this would be a tough model, the OG 2s didn't have a great following (although the Don C and Decons helped move the needle). Also there's an obvious lack of storytelling and the frontman went MIA. There's a bit of strategy behind dropping the LOWS with the initial launch. These will NOT last into the summer. We should expect a summer 33.

So far these have struggled hard at retail, according to SSI data and a look inside your local shops. The 31s initially did better, but had a poor mid stride and ended flat.. They knew this would be a tough model, the OG 2s didn't have a great following (although the Don C and Decons helped move the needle). Also there's an obvious lack of storytelling and the frontman went MIA. There's a bit of strategy behind dropping the LOWS with the initial launch. These will NOT last into the summer. We should expect a summer 33.

I think JB dropped the ball a little too, by not dropping any OG or retro plus 2's to coincide with them (Don C and Decons excluded, those weren't for everyone...I sure passed), or so far no OG CW 32's even. Should not have been hard, only two OGs to choose from lows excluded (I have even bought two retro 2s since these dropped (nothing outrageous but OG low Chicago's, and alt 87s and plan on at least 1 (Melos) and maybe (Wing Its)... dont think it would have helped a whole lot, but I think it would have some... most casual sneakerheads I know really didn't have any idea they were inspired by the 2's until I told them. That alone would helped some IMO. Its a shame because the 32s are a great shoe. I hope you're right about summer 33's can't wait to see what those are gonna look like.

My thoughts exactly.

I see Gatorade 32 low as coming soon on NDC when I search for 32s. Does that normally mean they’ll hit the site or still could be SNKRS only?

Plan to try the $20 off $100 code I got. Anyone know exclusions? Just got black and red low gently used on eBay and want to try them for hoops this week before I commit to second pair in the Gatorades...

Am I tripping or was Westbrook wearing a 32 with a 30 midsole last night?

Back
Top Bottom