Air Jordan XXXII (32)

They need to let Jimmy Buckets take the keys. His PEs have always been fire. It’s a shame that he isn’t still a Bull. They could have done some great things with him.

The fact that he did wear them and now doesn’t says something. To Russ, the reigning mvp and most marketable player on the JB roster, they’re not up to snuff performance wise. No matter how you slice it’s not a good look.

8C490D91-D9B3-4B05-9D38-EB73C3FD40C4.jpeg

Can't believe these haven't been posted yet. Pretty boring colorway but Melo finally wore a PE!

I really recommend giving Sneaker Reporter a follow on IG.

Haven't been following the "news" on the subject...but did JB officially end the Melo and CP3 lines?

Haven't been following the "news" on the subject...but did JB officially end the Melo and CP3 lines?

there were rumors that Melos line was ending but it was shut down

haven't heard of CPs ending but I don't think it is

This was the first image from back in the summer workouts. Stance socks and all.

False. The first image was a blackout pair given to all Jordan Brand athletes and it didn't have any logos on the tongue. It also didn't have a white Jumpman. These have some white/silver built in, plus a white/silver Jumpman, as well as the Wings logo on one tongue and Melo's logo on the other time.

This is a brand new Carmelo-specific PE that he wore in warm-ups the other night.

Here's another Melo XXXII PE. According to Sneaker Reporter, these are being worn by one of the assistant coaches (both the black pair from the other night that I posted and this pair tonight).

CEOs are FIRE in person. The purple is perfectly executed in the flyknit.

And props to USPS for getting the box to me unharmed, even though it was in the bag of death.

Back
Top Bottom