Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Definitely look like team Jordans from years ago. I really don't like straps on my shoes, so I'm not sure I'll try these out on the court. However, the tech looks interesting and if the reviews are good, I might try a pair our in the right colorway if I can get them on disco...

air_jordan_22_2.jpg

Remind me of the XX2

Not all zoom is created equal....At a $125 price point I'm not holding my breath on these

My favourite pair of full length zoom shoes to play in was the Hyperrev 2014 which had full length zoom and a strap up top as well as a bunch of mesh. That's the only reason I'm holding hope for these to be my next unicorn, but with better support and traction.

I guess the 32’s aren’t made for clean courts either.

I just watched Jimmy Butler almost lose his leg on a hard stop. His feet slid when getting the steal also.

Unless there’s a solid rubber sole, I’m good on those.

Anybody have links to the Butler fall? I keep stopping and sliding in my 31s and even messed up my ankle. The gym is super clean so it stops then gives and my foot slides. Might have to try to Westbrook’s instead of the 32s.

I guess the 32’s aren’t made for clean courts either.

I just watched Jimmy Butler almost lose his leg on a hard stop. His feet slid when getting the steal also.

Unless there’s a solid rubber sole, I’m good on those.

He's been wearing them all year. What makes you think it wasn't sweat on the floor?

Back
Top Bottom