Air Jordan XXXII (32)

Man I’ve been trying to decide between the XXXI lows and XXXII lows and can’t decide because I keep seeing varying accounts of both tractions. I love the cushion (from briefly trying them on), but I don’t want to deal with sliding around the 24 hour fitness or random rec center courts. I may just go with other options.

RUle of the thumb - SOLID OUTSOLE will greatly benefit on the TRACTION
XXXII are stiff in the beginning
XXXI are softer

Man I’ve been trying to decide between the XXXI lows and XXXII lows and can’t decide because I keep seeing varying accounts of both tractions. I love the cushion (from briefly trying them on), but I don’t want to deal with sliding around the 24 hour fitness or random rec center courts. I may just go with other options.
If you think the 32 low traction is suspect just get the solid outsole version that'll come out within the next couple of months. Still a great performer even if it's suspect on dust.

agggghhhh i'm one on feet pic photo away from copping these
IMG_20180113_141628_372.jpg

Can't speak for the 31 lows, but everything was great with my 'Win Like 82' 32s except the traction on dusty courts. Like everyone else has been saying, they do start off stiff and take a little while to break-in. I wonder if a solid outsole option helps at all with the 32, because I love everything else about them.

Can't speak for the 31 lows, but everything was great with my 'Win Like 82' 32s except the traction on dusty courts. Like everyone else has been saying, they do start off stiff and take a little while to break-in. I wonder if a solid outsole option helps at all with the 32, because I love everything else about them.

Been looking around for reports of the traction on the MVP's with the grey solid outsole. Out on all the translucent outsoles. Someone posted a blackout with a solid outsole as well, hopefully that comes into play if the solid outsole is an improvement.

31s are just so unstable. They're comfy and look nice but they missed the mark on the performance side.

For me the forefoot lockdown was horrible on the 31s. I would not use them for anything more than a shoot around it was so bad

I've been playing in the BRED XXXII Lows with the red outsold and traction is decent. I never eff with icy soles and have been pleased. It's winter here so the air is so thin and dry that every gym is dusty. I slip a little; but no more than other shoes.

I think the key is to stay away from icy soles and hope for some rubber outsole versions to come.

I had XXXI lows and liked these; but the XXXII has more cushioning and a wider plant for me which is nice since I'm a slasher.

I've been playing in the BRED XXXII Lows with the red outsold and traction is decent. I never eff with icy soles and have been pleased. It's winter here so the air is so thin and dry that every gym is dusty. I slip a little; but no more than other shoes.

I think the key is to stay away from icy soles and hope for some rubber outsole versions to come.

I had XXXI lows and liked these; but the XXXII has more cushioning and a wider plant for me which is nice since I'm a slasher.

I could be wrong, but translucent is "Icy". You're playing with "Icy" soles. I'm glad to hear the traction isn't bad for you.

I know what you're saying.

For me "icy" is the light bluish stuff that turns yellow over time.

Translucent seems to be something that is a richer color like the red on the BRED Lows. For some reason that always seems to give me better traaction than a icy sole. I know it sounds weird.

Other brands have had success with translucent rubber, Nike's just always seems to be garbage.

D1E41969-FEB5-4803-A445-FC55244AD41F.jpeg
Gonna put the 32 cements to the test today

I played for about 2 hours today in the black cement 32s. Traction seems a little better than the Translucent outsole on semi-dusty court (which was the condition of my LA Fitness court today). However, I did slip out once on a hard crossover. I definitely need more time to break-in the traction. I will provide an update in a couple of days.

I played for about 2 hours today in the black cement 32s. Traction seems a little better than the Translucent outsole on semi-dusty court (which was the condition of my LA Fitness court today). However, I did slip out once on a hard crossover. I definitely need more time to break-in the traction. I will provide an update in a couple of days.

I'd have already copped, if I hadn't gotten banned 32s for so cheap (around $100.00). I'm hoping I can grab These on disco, I love this colorway a lot. I was holding out for something like this,
2017-Air-Jordan-32-White-Black-Varsity-Red-Basketball-Shoes-For-Sale.jpg

but it seems like it's not gonna happen. MVP's would be my second choice.

How is a solid outsole slipping!
giphy.gif

I'd have already copped, if I hadn't gotten banned 32s for so cheap (around $100.00). I'm hoping I can grab These on disco, I love this colorway a lot. I was holding out for something like this,
2017-Air-Jordan-32-White-Black-Varsity-Red-Basketball-Shoes-For-Sale.jpg

but it seems like it's not gonna happen. MVP's would be my second choice.

That white OG colorway really needs to releasee. I won’t be suprised if it’s the very last colorway and limited or if it doesn’t happen at all. I have yet to purchase any 32s because I’m waiting to see if that og colorway drops

That white OG colorway really needs to releasee. I won’t be suprised if it’s the very last colorway and limited or if it doesn’t happen at all. I have yet to purchase any 32s because I’m waiting to see if that og colorway drops

That was my plan too, but couldn't pass up the banned's in November for $100.00 and some change, then the MVP's dropped and I loved/wanted them. I almost want to pass on an OG CW of 32's just to spite JB for not releasing these in OG form:
air-jordan-2-retro-chicago-away-white-black-red.jpg

to coincide with the 32's

I'd settle for these in OG form even:
DSC4120.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom