Air Jordan XXXII (32)

yah those two and maybe Conley

then many PEs here and there

I am curious to know why players stray away from the 32s though

also curious what they are doing with CP3 and Melo lines, Melo has denied ending his sig but I still haven't seen a sign of his new sig anywhere

also curious what they are doing with CP3 and Melo lines, Melo has denied ending his sig but I still haven't seen a sign of his new sig anywhere

Melos sig line is over. CP3 is probably over after this year. Just what I was told from inside.

so they are still coming out with the CP3 11s or they're just going to roll with his playoffs 10s the rest of the season?

Kind of digging the white and black russ pair

member these?
DSFCYCuV4AAdNKd.jpg

Last edited:

They take a LOOONNNG time to break in

but even then, with practice and how much bigger and stronger the NBA players are, you'd think they'd break them in much quicker

or get their equipment managers to bash the shoe with a hammer to break them in like the good 'ol days :lol:

Those Russ team Jordans coming out soon definitely remind me of a mix of the Nu Retro 2s and some of the older team Jordan shoes (like the 2nd Eddie Jones shoe). Curious what he tech is and how they perform.

old team jordans used to have great tech with a pure basketball look...now they put junk tech in most of them and try to make them look cool, and it rarely works.

Hypebeast casual folks wouldn’t buy performance shoes anyway.
You'd be surprised actually. People are buying out shoes like the Vaporfly just to walk around in despite it having extremely shoddy durability. I personally think the 32 lows looks great, you just have to be really patient with it because it takes a lot to break it in.

so they are still coming out with the CP3 11s or they're just going to roll with his playoffs 10s the rest of the season?

Supposedly, the last shoe was coming for All star. Haven't seen it yet though.

You'd be surprised actually. People are buying out shoes like the Vaporfly just to walk around in despite it having extremely shoddy durability. I personally think the 32 lows looks great, you just have to be really patient with it because it takes a lot to break it in.
The point I was trying to make was a hypebeast wouldn't buy the latest flagship Jordan.

Last edited:
hi guys, need some inputs here,
i'm 38 year old, and starting to have bad knee problem (patellar tendonitis)
im 6'0" / 220
i played 3/4 mostly spot up outside shooter and rebounder ( in my league, there's seldom tall people :smile: )
i have also history of Achilles rupture in my right foot.
i played competitively twice a week in a not so clean wooden floor court.
now i have D Rose 6 and Lebron 14 in my rotation.
now im looking to add something new to my rotation,
but can't decide between the Lebron 15 or the XXX2

at first after reading some reviews, i really want to get the lebron 15 , because 1 of the most important thing for me in a shoe is their cushioning, but then i read that the mass produced model doesnt have the outtrigger that the PE have. and due to the cushioning , the shoe sit quite high of the ground, so the lack of outriggers means the shoes is very tippy. That is something that i don't want. due to my age, an ankle injury can last me 1-2 months without balling , and not to mention without work as well.

so im interested in the XXX2, but recent jordan that i tried, cant remember its the XXX or 29 give me some discomfort on my achilles tendon. and also the Melo M10 giving me the same problem too, discomfort on my Achilles tendon due to the heel sculpture.
so is the XXX2 have similar heel sculpture as those ?
does anyone here that wears XXX2 for ballin, have any issues with their achilles ?

and lastly, all the XXX2 colorways that i see have translucent rubber outsole, do they perform well enough on dusty wooden court ?
or should i wait for the colorway that uses solid rubber outsole ?

or i'll be better with a "lebron 15 Elite" which supposedly have the outriggers ?

thank you in advance guys.

I don’t know if there is an outrigger model set to release for the 15s, and I haven’t tried the 32s, but I can say the 15s are the most comfortable basketball shoes I’ve worn to date. I also wear ankle braces when I play because of bad sprains to both ankles In the past, but this past week I’ve been playing at the gym by my parents place while visitimg for the holidays and didn’t wear the braces and felt fine.

End of the day, the shoes might be unstable for a freak of nature like LeBron, but for me and the game I play, they work just fine. It’s also hard for any one of us to give you anything other than our input, as you’d ultimately know best which shoe feels right.

In an ideal world I’d say get both haha but I know it’s not always like that. From what you’ve described as far as your style of play, I think the 15s would be fine and I’d say wear a light ankle wrap for mental peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom