Air Jordan XXXII (32)

I really cannot believe there was not more people on the UNC 32's, its pretty rare for JB to release these but now those and the Why Not UNC's tomorrow, its a good day for Tar Heel fans.

I really cannot believe there was not more people on the UNC 32's, its pretty rare for JB to release these but now those and the Why Not UNC's tomorrow, its a good day for Tar Heel fans.

Why Nots are today also.

Another detail difference in shots we've seen: The 82 championship "button" on the Heel on the "non-branded" pair we saw had a gold hit. Not in photos online.

I am not a UNC fan at all, but the details on the shoe are really nice. I am a sucker for unique touches like that on a shoe.

Shoot thanks for the heads up, I saw all over that they released tomorrow. My Russ and UNC friend will be very happy in a week!

Yeah all the usual suspect sites have them except footaction or finish line (forget which)

Tough call for me today. Was going to grab these or the Russ’s on my homie discount.

Then he tells me the 50% EA is Thursday I should wait to get them then. Here’s to me hoping they will sit in my size for one more week.

Just to save 29$ lol
Id get them if I was you. Stuff like this tends to go quick because of resellers and hypebeast otherwise I'd be right there with you. Both these sneakers are sitting in dang near fsr online outside of the limited edition CW.

Zero issues on eastbay. Can’t wait!
Probably could've went to the mall and copped them. They have them at the mall here where I'm at. The sales people said nobody even copped a pair here. They have all of the college stuff here.

Couldn’t leave work otherwise that would’ve been nice. They flew here but that’s not a surprise, 30 minutes from Chapel Hill

IMG_1477.JPG

Anyone else have this? It's on both pairs and it's digging into my arch. Very abrasive and I got a blister the second time wearing them. Really the only con I have with this shoe

IMG_1477.JPG

Anyone else have this? It's on both pairs and it's digging into my arch. Very abrasive and I got a blister the second time wearing them. Really the only con I have with this shoe

Are you talking about the insole? Just take them out and adjust them, or use an exacto knife and cut out the part that's bothering you. If it's a bump in the strobel board that's a different problem.

Are you talking about the insole? Just take them out and adjust them, or use an exacto knife and cut out the part that's bothering you. If it's a bump in the strobel board that's a different problem.

The part of the liner that's peeling is digging into my foot on both shoes.

The part of the liner that's peeling is digging into my foot on both shoes.

Oh like the stitching up on the side there? Buy a roll of moleskin tape and cover it up, maybe remove some excess thread/material that's causing the irritation...that should do the trick.

Did anyone pick up their pairs from in-store? Still looking forward to seeing a real-life picture. My Eastbay pair looks to be here on Wednesday

Are these narrow shoes or ok if I have wide feet? Will flyknit stretch a bit or not really? And do you guys like the 32s or the 28s or 29s more

Yes for hooping,. But the 29 doesnt have a heel unit, think I tried on a pair one time and I remember the base/bottom kind off felt a bit weird/unstable b/c its not just a flat base. Is the heel comfortable?

I personally feel it’s he most stable of the 3 you mentioned. The heel is fine but maybe not as comfy as the 32. The forefoot is going to be best on the 28 by there were widespread popping of the bag on that model. The 29 is the best balance imo

I personally feel it’s he most stable of the 3 you mentioned. The heel is fine but maybe not as comfy as the 32. The forefoot is going to be best on the 28 by there were widespread popping of the bag on that model. The 29 is the best balance imo
29s arent stable? Flat base no? Zoom bags not protruding really.

28s seem like they can be a bit unstable and worried of bags popping, so I will decide between 29s and 32s. Many say the 29s are more comfy though. The knit more comfy than the 32s flyknit right?

Back
Top Bottom