Air Jordan XXXIII first info

my local store had them 1/2 size too small. i still wanted to try them. after a battle for the ages, I got my foot in, and it actually felt nice once inside. but i'm going to wait until i can get the right size before i buy a pair.

Wore mine again yesterday “got a lot of compliments from a lot of old dudes so idk if that’s good or bad lol” anyway.... they feel so much better after second wear and would have to say they are now one of the more comfortable Jordans I own.

Anyone know where in Houston thats got these in stock in a 10.5? I've been to 3 malls and all didnt even know these released already. Havent hit the Galleria, can't make it there until next week...:frown:

Anyone know where in Houston thats got these in stock in a 10.5? I've been to 3 malls and all didnt even know these released already. Havent hit the Galleria, can't make it there until next week...:frown:
Finishline.com still has 10.5 you can still select for purchase. I live in Houston as well your gonna waste yout time looking for these at the malls.

20181028_132242.jpg

What’s cw dropping Thursday called?? I need that pair an black pair

Visibility Utility (ACG colorway) is dropping Nov 1st. Don't know why it isn't listed on Footlocker yet.

I hope someone has these in-store. I still have to try them on to see what fits better, TTS or .5 up.

Second pair of sz 11 from DSG came in. Wasn't sure that I would get one of the orders so placed two. More than likely going back to DSG. After seeing the first pair for my son, definitely don't need a second pair.

That's a real nice navy blue, but no matter the colorway I can't get the image of a Walmart budget shoe out of my head. I know it's a great performer, but it looks so deconstructed and bare; unlike the luxurious, storytelling look of past Jordans. But maybe that's what the kids like nowadays? |l

That's a real nice navy blue, but no matter the colorway I can't get the image of a Walmart budget shoe out of my head. I know it's a great performer, but it looks so deconstructed and bare; unlike the luxurious, storytelling look of past Jordans. But maybe that's what the kids like nowadays? |l

For me, the Future of Flight launch colorway is so far the only one that does anything for me. In person, there actually is something about it that looks and feels reasonably high-end/luxurious. Nothing else--actual scheduled releases or PEs--has looked like something I'm interested in buying. Like I said, though ... so far.

For me, the Future of Flight launch colorway is so far the only one that does anything for me. In person, there actually is something about it that looks and feels reasonably high-end/luxurious. Nothing else--actual scheduled releases or PEs--has looked like something I'm interested in buying. Like I said, though ... so far.

You went from being iffy on this shoe to being its spokesman. :lol:

That navy is nice but the colorway as a whole is not so great; especially that salmon red on the upper. The colorways will make a break the casual appeal on these and so far its the FOF and Blackouts that take the cake for me. The sample pic had some really good potential casual colorways but JB gonna JB.

You went from being iffy on this shoe to being its spokesman. :lol:
:rofl:
I wouldn't say that but I am enjoying it quite a bit. Just the white/black/red version, though--like I just said. But yes, I definitely wasn't automatically onboard when the images appeared. And there are little things about it that bother me. And I still think that one sample in the upper right corner of the photo with all the various samples would be better. But STILL, this is a fun shoe. It's different. It's whacky. It's kind of out there, and kind of not. I've said before: if nothing else, for all of those reasons and a few others, this thing actually feels like a true Air Jordan. That's the main reason I've been enthusiastic about it in here and why I'm liking it so much in real life.

Those of you with fit issues probably need to go half size up. This shoe is misleading .. TTS is like a perfect fit only this shoe has an obviously minimalistic approach to laces so its made to grip and lock down the foot especially in that bridge area. That's exactly why I went against the 10.5 and chose to rock with the 11.. that and that heel pressure which no one else seems to have lol. And if you are wearing these casually and tightening them.. you're nuts.. its going to strangle your foot/arch.

And the lacing system is exactly as mentioned above.. you pull the cord and then pull the string loose which is not fun if that thing is tight. Its like a ****ing blade :lol:
Sending 10.5 back to Eastbay tomorrow. I tried but I can't take it. It's too snug. I'm just going to buy a size 11 from StockX or GOAT

why does everyone have 10.5? I've seen four online stores and merchants with 10.5 but not a single 10 or 11.

I need the ACG Utility joints ASAP

Hey buddy, this release is SUPER strange. I did Nike Chat a few hours ago and they don't have anything listed for Nov 1 in regards to a shoe releasing that day! I even gave him the style # and I got zilch!! Says to keep eye on SNKRS!

REALLY NIKE?!! I wanted to try these on in store to make sure I get the right size as I'm sure they will sell out! I can't find one store that has posted anything about them on their blogs for release Thursday! And this is the only color I want. Just love the old-school ACG-vibe.

If anyone get any info, please post up! I'm gonna have to try my luck with my 32 size and go .5 up to be safe. Don't want to deal with the narrow fit of these.

Back
Top Bottom