Air Jordan XXXIII first info

My shoes finally arrived today from East Bay. It's a dope shoe but man oh man it's snug. I only tried on the right shoe and had a some what difficult time putting them on and taking them off. Their a size 10.5 and the toe box has plenty of wiggle room but the mid foot area is a killer! I don't wear regular everyday white tube socks I wear fashion socks because their thin and these shoes are still super snug. I'll try to break them in but MAN!!!!!

My shoes finally arrived today from East Bay. It's a dope shoe but man oh man it's snug. I only tried on the right shoe and had a some what difficult time putting them on and taking them off. Their a size 10.5 and the toe box has plenty of wiggle room but the mid foot area is a killer! I don't wear regular everyday white tube socks I wear fashion socks because their thin and these shoes are still super snug. I'll try to break them in but MAN!!!!!

Give it like 3 days of wearing and they will break in fine. I was having same issues but they feel great now.

IMG_5302.jpg

...even beautiful women know.

Give it like 3 days of wearing and they will break in fine. I was having same issues but they feel great now.

I wore them about a day and they broke in pretty nice. While pulling the eject string I tugged a bit where the parachute lace goes into the shoe and they fit nice.

I used a shoehorn for my right foot (not my left) because it was just impossible to put them on. To take them off also.
But i tried another time 3 days later, and i think i made the stupid mistake the first time to use a shoehorn for the right shoe, and now ,i think i have enlarged the heel pillow piece or something in the rear of the shoe. Now i feel i have more space in the right shoe around my ankle not sure of that but it is weird.
But i finally found a good way to put them on, my advice is to slip your foot in and pull with your finger the strap on the rear and after your foot will force the shoe to insert in. But don't use the strap on the pull tabs up on the front, it is not enough resistant and you can strain the seams.
Your foot will open the shoe, and force the elastic tongue and your foot will insert slowly in the shoe.

Now for my review, i feel the shoe are good, TTS, but i'm agree to say that Lebron16 will be better, even if i didn't tried the Lebron.
But you know, i prefere Jordan and the colorway is so beautiful.

Last edited:
The aj33 disappeared from the release calendar of Nov 1 at footlocker.de.
Sad....
Either postponed or completely removed.

Last edited:
The aj33 disappeared from the release calendar of Nov 1 at footlocker.de.
Sad....
Either postponed or completely removed.

Man, I hope they aren't making the Utility Pack a SNKRS only release. I need to try then on to make sure either stay TTS or go up .5 like the 32s I have.

I used a shoehorn for my right foot (not my left) because it was just impossible to put them on. To take them off also.
But i tried another time 3 days later, and i think i made the stupid mistake the first time to use a shoehorn for the right shoe, and now ,i think i have enlarged the heel pillow piece or something in the rear of the shoe. Now i feel i have more space in the right shoe around my ankle not sure of that but it is weird.
But i finally found a good way to put them on, my advice is to slip your foot in and pull with your finger the strap on the rear and after your foot will force the shoe to insert in. But don't use the strap on the pull tabs up on the front, it is not enough resistant and you can strain the seams.
Your foot will open the shoe, and force the elastic tongue and your foot will insert slowly in the shoe.

Now for my review, i feel the shoe are good, TTS, but i'm agree to say that Lebron16 will be better, even if i didn't tried the Lebron.
But you know, i prefere Jordan and the colorway is so beautiful.
I completely unstrapped the red ankle strap and just used both pull straps and got my foot in. I also pulled the eject cord and loosened the parachute cords at the same time and it gave a little more room. Now they're not as snug but still snug. I just strap up the red ankle strap and don't use the tightening system at all.

I completely unstrapped the red ankle strap and just used both pull straps and got my foot in. I also pulled the eject cord and loosened the parachute cords at the same time and it gave a little more room. Now they're not as snug but still snug. I just strap up the red ankle strap and don't use the tightening system at all.

This is what you need to do and what I do to make them as easy as possible to put on. For me this makes them pretty easy on and off. Especially once you wear them a few times and they loosen up some. Loosening the parachute cord is the important part. And yeah, I’m not even using the fast fit for casual wear, just the red strap.

Finally saw the FOFs in person. Wasn’t impressed enough to pay full price. I buy basketball shoes for playing ball and there are other shoes that perform great for less. I will wait for a non white colorway on steep discount or wait for the lows next year.

This is what you need to do and what I do to make them as easy as possible to put on. For me this makes them pretty easy on and off. Especially once you wear them a few times and they loosen up some. Loosening the parachute cord is the important part. And yeah, I’m not even using the fast fit for casual wear, just the red strap.

I agree, the red strap is enough for casual wear. If you look inside the shoe, you can see that the neoprene tongue's first layer will really lock down the foot, a bit like a pair of old waterskis that use a similar design (therefore no need for laces really). It can feel a bit much with the new lacing system engaged too, but nice to know that there is a second option if age makes the shoe sloppy.

This is also my first OG release since the 23s and I love it! especially in this release colorway.

Finally saw the FOFs in person. Wasn’t impressed enough to pay full price. I buy basketball shoes for playing ball and there are other shoes that perform great for less. I will wait for a non white colorway on steep discount or wait for the lows next year.

I’m looking forward to seeing what the lows are like. Find it weird they don’t seem slated for release till next summer though. Sucks it’s that long of a wait.

Wore mine today for the first time and they were really tight. I thought I was going to have to take them back. But after an hour they really loosened up and felt great. There is definitely some break in time for these, not comfy straight out the box. At least not for me.

Back
Top Bottom