Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Hey buddy, this release is SUPER strange. I did Nike Chat a few hours ago and they don't have anything listed for Nov 1 in regards to a shoe releasing that day! I even gave him the style # and I got zilch!! Says to keep eye on SNKRS!

REALLY NIKE?!! I wanted to try these on in store to make sure I get the right size as I'm sure they will sell out! I can't find one store that has posted anything about them on their blogs for release Thursday! And this is the only color I want. Just love the old-school ACG-vibe.

If anyone get any info, please post up! I'm gonna have to try my luck with my 32 size and go .5 up to be safe. Don't want to deal with the narrow fit of these.

Well this is upsetting.

Well this is upsetting.

Your telling me. I didn't want the FOF colorway as it would get dirty just from looking at it (it's a beautiful color but will need constant cleaning). The Visibility is a cool 90s throwback for us old heads and now, I'm feeling like it either got pushed back or dare I say it, a QS?

Hey buddy, this release is SUPER strange. I did Nike Chat a few hours ago and they don't have anything listed for Nov 1 in regards to a shoe releasing that day! I even gave him the style # and I got zilch!! Says to keep eye on SNKRS!

REALLY NIKE?!! I wanted to try these on in store to make sure I get the right size as I'm sure they will sell out! I can't find one store that has posted anything about them on their blogs for release Thursday! And this is the only color I want. Just love the old-school ACG-vibe.

If anyone get any info, please post up! I'm gonna have to try my luck with my 32 size and go .5 up to be safe. Don't want to deal with the narrow fit of these.

I could've told you Nike would be useless :lol: Even if they did know they wouldn't tell you squat unless they were given the green light. But IMO going half size up is the safe route especially if you don't like narrow shoes. This shoe kind of strangles your foot. Length wise you would be a-okay with you true size but that lock down is serious. You will feel it after a half hour or so.

I don't think these are THAT narrow as much as it is a shoe designed to lock down and survive without laces. The tightening is UNNECESSARY unless you are playing ball against the Justice League.

I could've told you Nike would be useless :lol: Even if they did know they wouldn't tell you squat unless they were given the green light. But IMO going half size up is the safe route especially if you don't like narrow shoes. This shoe kind of strangles your foot. Length wise you would be a-okay with you true size but that lock down is serious. You will feel it after a half hour or so.

I don't think these are THAT narrow as much as it is a shoe designed to lock down and survive without laces. The tightening is UNNECESSARY unless you are playing ball against the Justice League.

Thanks for the heads up buddy. I tried the 32s in an 11 and just couldn't do it. Too constricted and my toes we're not moving at all. I exchanged for an 11.5 and I could actually wear them. And the overall length difference is so minimal, it didn't bother me. I think it's gonna be the same in this. Even if there is too much room in the left shoe (my snaller foot) I can always throw in a thin Spenco.

Thanks for the heads up buddy. I tried the 32s in an 11 and just couldn't do it. Too constricted and my toes we're not moving at all. I exchanged for an 11.5 and I could actually wear them. And the overall length difference is so minimal, it didn't bother me. I think it's gonna be the same in this. Even if there is too much room in the left shoe (my snaller foot) I can always throw in a thin Spenco.

Yeah these are not too far off from the 32 but the toe box is nothing like the 32. 32's had more of an all over snug and gripping feel. With these the highest degree of comfort sits right in the toe box area where that mesh does its job well. I had ZERO issues with a 10.5 and the toe box.. It was literally the bridge of the foot and heel pressure (big issue for me with a 10.5) that caused me to go with an 11.

The 11 still has the strangulation effect but not as much. If you don't mind that tad extra bit of space the 11.5 will be just fine or safe if anything. Even someone with a narrow foot is going to feel that crazy lockdown with these.

Welp I'm definitely gonna have to pass on these if they're really that narrow.

The tightness/narrowness is overhyped on here. That's what happens on sites like this when people like us just talk back and forth. I'm a true size 11 and got these in size 11. It is a snug shoe, but understanding how the Fast Fit works and most importantly, how to loosen it, is the key thing. This shoe is different from what we are used to in terms of fit and lockdown and the lacing system, but it's not rocket science. If you like the shoe and think you want a pair, disregard all the "sooooo tight" chatter. At least to me and my feet, it's not even a thing. And they DO loosen up like any other shoe. Personally, I found it fun figuring them out, which took all of about 10 minutes and some playing with them here and there after the fact.

Who else has actually hooped in these? Are they better performers than the 32’s? Because the 32’s were incredible on court. Only the Harden 2 was as good last year.

The review Gawd @schwollo hasn’t dropped his review yet and I don’t trust these other dudes...

I wore my pair yesterday but just to walk in my house. I wore them maybe 2 hours. To compare with the 32, it is really easy, the forefoot zoom air is the same i think, and the heel zoom is ultra resistant like the 32. But they are just more heavy than the 32, and it is a really bad point.
32 BC Size 9 450 gr, 33 size 9 470 gr. i know the difference is really small, but yes it is a really big big big issue, and for the moment i didn't see any NBA players played with them!!
But this morning i had pain on my Achille because when i took off, and when i put on, i force on my heel and my achille, so this morning impossible to walk.
Last time it happened to me, it was with the Lebron 14! Just put on the shoes, walk 5 mins, and the other day i had pain on my achille!!
Ok i played BBall with 13 Bred yesterday night during 1 hour, but i don't think it was the cause.
Maybe they are not TTS maybe i should take a size 9.5 and not 9.
But inside, my foot are alright, it is TTS with the size 9.

Am i the only one to have pain on the Achille?

Last edited:
I wore my pair yesterday but just to walk in my house. I wore them maybe 2 hours. To compare with the 32, it is really easy, the forefoot zoom air is the same i think, and the heel zoom is ultra resistant like the 32. But they are just more heavy than the 32, and it is a really bad point.
32 BC Size 9 450 gr, 33 size 9 470 gr. i know the difference is really small, but yes it is a really big big big issue, and for the moment i didn't see any NBA players played with them!!
But this morning i had pain on my Achille because when i took off, and when i put on, i force on my heel and my achille, so this morning impossible to walk.
Last time it happened to me, it was with the Lebron 14! Just put on the shoes, walk 5 mins, and the other day i had pain on my achille!!
Ok i played BBall with 13 Bred yesterday night during 1 hour, but i don't think it was the cause.
Maybe they are not TTS maybe i should take a size 9.5 and not 9.
But inside, my foot are alright, it is TTS with the size 9.

Am i the only one to have pain on the Achille?

I appreciate you but I was looking for some feedback from anyone that has actually played basketball in the 33’s. Lol, thanks though.

I appreciate you but too, but i told that it was the same zoom air than the 32. so not a lot of difference with the 32, just the weight.
And there is a lot of video on youtube for review. For the breathability they are good but just on the Forefoot because the neophren Tongue is really tight.
And last thing if it was good shoes, a lot of NBA players would wore them. For the moment nobody wore them, just Leonard one time.

I appreciate you but too, but i told that it was the same zoom air than the 32. so not a lot of difference with the 32, just the weight.
And there is a lot of video on youtube for review. For the breathability they are good but just on the Forefoot because the neophren Tongue is really tight.
And last thing if it was good shoes, a lot of NBA players would wore them. For the moment nobody wore them, just Leonard one time.

:emoji_heart:

The shoe is not that narrow to me, it is a lock down effect which is a different thing. Its like being 6 ft and walking in a 4 ft room. The shoe squeezes down.. its a little narrow but thats not really noticeable to me but it WILL have that strangle effect IDC what rainking rainking says :lol: To his credit I have not worn these for hours to talk about "breaking them in" and everyone's foot is different so he/we can't dismiss someones opinion as back and forth lol.

I think hearing from a lot of us is a good way to take what you can from it but to dismiss the way this shoe locks down on the bridge of your foot is straight up crazy to me :lol: . It's that real. It doesn't make the shoe bad or uncomfortable if you get the right size but it is important to know IMO.

Take it for what it's worth- this is a casual wear POV.

Shoe is waaaay too narrow, Im a true 10 but I got a 10.5 and was instantly uncomfortable and couldn't strap the shoe. I have to go up to an 11 right now.

BTW I'm sending my extra 10.5 back to the store tomorrow. If NT'er is in need let me know (not a buy/sell) as this would be strictly retail. Just trying to look out.

802271E8-1148-4638-A5A2-B777B8A88EF3.jpeg

I'll be Captain Obvious right now, but for those of you that have a high instep I highly recommend taking the insoles out. It is a night and day difference for me in terms of comfort.

Back
Top Bottom