Air Jordan XXXIII first info

12AD79D3-F48F-4611-8453-42F006B31983.jpeg

Just came in. Official colorway on the promo tag is “Desert Ore - white - blk - dk.”

I'm not knocking you but I don't understand what you expect in a shoe that is made for performance and is being used for just that. When I played heavy bball in HS, I wasn't wearing my freshest shoes because guess what... theyre going to get dirty :lol: it's bball not a desk job. Even at a casual level, I dont know how you expect the shoe to stay pristine with constant wear for a 3-4 months straight.

You might want to get him some Foamposites.. those will survive lightning on the court.

All white mesh or flyknit shoes have the same issue. No matter AJ 11 Concords or Nike air max plus etc.

I think if you press it they don't care but they certainly get irritated. When I worked PT at a shoe store (and maybe it's because I'm a sneaker head) I honestly didn't care except for people that want a different pair because of some supposed glue stain which to me is ridiculous but I would get em another pair with no issues.

I get annoyed as a consumer when I want a different pair and dudes act like I'm asking them to burn the one I don't want. This happened with Court Purp AJI's in September.. I had to ask a manager to swap because a **** head employee was acting like a robocop.

If I'm buying in-store, I often just ask them to bring out "a couple pairs" up front, so I’m not just sending them back and forth two or three times if need be. But even when I don't, if I ask to see another pair, no one ever really gives me an attitude about it. Maybe it's because I'm finally old enough that I probably don't fit their idea of a pain in the *** sneaker dork. Some of them probably think I’m buying for my kid or something LOL. Or maybe it's just because of the particular malls I frequent, not sure. What I am sure of, though, is that if some Footlocker etc employee really gave me much of an issue when I asked to see a different pair, I couldn't care any less. I’m spending upward of $200 on stupid sneakers, I’m getting a pair I’m satisfied with.

Hell, once back in college when I went to buy a pair of the black/carbon fiber OG Zoom Flight 95s at a nearby mall, I ended up having the dude bring out every single pair of size 11s this one store had, because almost every one of them had misglued outsoles. I was able to mix and match a good left and right shoe, but it was pretty funny to see me sitting there on the bench surrounded by at least six pairs of the same shoe back at a time when basically no one did stuff like that. And I still didn’t give a damn, I was getting a pair I was happy with :lol:

I'm not knocking you but I don't understand what you expect in a shoe that is made for performance and is being used for just that. When I played heavy bball in HS, I wasn't wearing my freshest shoes because guess what... theyre going to get dirty :lol: it's bball not a desk job. Even at a casual level, I dont know how you expect the shoe to stay pristine with constant wear for a 3-4 months straight.

You might want to get him some Foamposites.. those will survive lightning on the court.
remember back in highschool how busted any white OG XIV looked after hooping? The white toes and shark teeth scuffed easy and the shiny midsole perma-creased like a mutha!

Dirt on white shoes that were used to play basketball in!?!

giphy.gif

The mesh on the 33's are dirt magnets. My son wore them for his first practice yesterday and came home and you can see the dust and dirt on them. Also, I noticed there is already condensation in the fast fit system on the bottom of the shoe. You can see it built up in the clear circle with the Jumpman. I have a bad feeling these may not last the whole season.

Growing on me

Brian, I was pi$$ed they didn't release on the 1st. Now it seems like they moved it to a Friday when the FOF released on a Thursday. Gonna mess me up royally with wanting to try a pair on. It's the only color I want, truthfully. Wanted the Tech Pack, but these just look cooler!! And seeing them on court with Tim Jr wearing them a bit ago, they looked good!!!

Brian, I was pi$$ed they didn't release on the 1st. Now it seems like they moved it to a Friday when the FOF released on a Thursday. Gonna mess me up royally with wanting to try a pair on. It's the only color I want, truthfully. Wanted the Tech Pack, but these just look cooler!! And seeing them on court with Tim Jr wearing them a bit ago, they looked good!!!

JB confirmed release on 11/16. I think I still prefer the FOF color, but mostly because I’m partial to jordans being Bulls colors. But also like you, a 90’s head, so the ACG tribute has me liking these too. In hand, they are completely different from what JB normally looks like.

I can't even wrap my head around how you guys like that ACG-inspired pair. No one liked that colorway IN the 90s. How it's cool in 2018 escapes me. Makes the shoe look like someone puked all over it LOL. But to each their own, I hope whoever wants them gets them.

Back
Top Bottom