Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I did - and the size is good but the fit is so 1:1 you have to struggle to wiggle your toes if you use the cables. If you loosen them you will be good. I’m wearing mine casual today (yeah, trying to flex with an unreleased color) and they feel good after about an hour of wearing.

It’s crazy - I’m not sold on this color but everyon that said something seemed to like them. I still like the FOF better.

I gotcha. Still don't know if I should go tts or .5 up like I did for the 32s. I'm normal to a tad narrow so I'm thinking I should be good.

5AB3ECAA-028A-47F5-BB43-96675286C450.jpeg

It’s all navy - no black.
Typical Nike..reads black on the tag but navy on the shoe without navy on the tag.

These will kill with tan, rust, or navy skinny jeans or joggers.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Typical Nike..reads black on the tag but navy on the shoe without navy on the tag.

These will kill with tan, rust, or navy skinny jeans or joggers.

I'm still trying to figure out where the vast grey is on the FOFs.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the FOF colorway on Richard's Sporting Goods. Sorry I wasn't gonna ready thru a bunch of pages. They fit true to size for anyone who has them? Thanks.

I am a Sz 12.5 and that is what i went with. The fit is fine for me. Haven’t had a chance to play in them yet but glad i didn’t go 1/2 size down like some people say

Finally got mine FOF today in the office. Showed them to my colleagues, they were stunned by the design.
When i first got them on, they felt much snug and stiff. Then after 1 hour they started to break in and felt more comfortable.
As i wear them for casual i didn't use the fast fit lacing at all but only the red velcro strap which already gives me a snug fit.

I did - and the size is good but the fit is so 1:1 you have to struggle to wiggle your toes if you use the cables. If you loosen them you will be good. I’m wearing mine casual today (yeah, trying to flex with an unreleased color) and they feel good after about an hour of wearing.

It’s crazy - I’m not sold on this color but everyon that said something seemed to like them. I still like the FOF better.
I noticed that my shoe is still pretty snug with the cord being all the way loose. That upper strap really locks you down. Might try and play in them like that

I gotcha. Still don't know if I should go tts or .5 up like I did for the 32s. I'm normal to a tad narrow so I'm thinking I should be good.
I went up half a size because my TTS 10.5 was just too snug in the mid foot area so I sent them back and ordered a size 11. They came in today and they feel much better. Still snug but not as snug as the 10.5. It feels like my foot sits lower in them and that takes away some of the snug which makes them feel better.

Such a damn shame the red is gone from the all black’s. Just that little stitching hit made a world of difference for me. Stupid how such a little detail made it go from an instacop to a soft pass...
Yeah I kinda feel the same way. That little bit of red was just right.

Back
Top Bottom