Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I can't even wrap my head around how you guys like that ACG-inspired pair. No one liked that colorway IN the 90s. How it's cool in 2018 escapes me. Makes the shoe look like someone puked all over it LOL. But to each their own, I hope whoever wants them gets them.

It's the same phenomena like with the aj9 olives, aj13 low chutneys, aj16+ gingers .
The majority didn't like those brownish/wheat colorways. But you always have some who like those.

206447C8-2287-4BA2-A551-98CD96CC9EA8.jpeg

3D221049-F842-4558-AAAA-86AF735C2D48.jpeg

Wait? They released already?

I can't even wrap my head around how you guys like that ACG-inspired pair. No one liked that colorway IN the 90s. How it's cool in 2018 escapes me. Makes the shoe look like someone puked all over it LOL. But to each their own, I hope whoever wants them gets them.
Funny you'd use the same logic that you got pissed when I used it on you. Proof we all just don't like folks calling us out. These definitely popped just maybe where you were at they didn't.

It's the same phenomena like with the aj9 olives, aj13 low chutneys, aj16+ gingers .
The majority didn't like those brownish/wheat colorways. But you always have some who like those.
I just think like always it is a matter of where you lived at. I can say for the east coast I saw multiple people with these from D.C. to NY when I was visiting family back in the day.

Funny you'd use the same logic that you got pissed when I used it on you. Proof we all just don't like folks calling us out. These definitely popped just maybe where you were at they didn't.

I don't even remember what you're talking about :blush:

I don't even remember what you're talking about :blush:
No biggie but we had a back and forth over me saying something similar to you regarding something popping or not because where we were at. Again no biggie just thought it was funny but we are all humans and stuff happens. Peace

No biggie but we had a back and forth over me saying something similar to you regarding something popping or not because where we were at. Again no biggie just thought it was funny but we are all humans and stuff happens. Peace

Oh right :lol:
Yeah it's all good, I'm never actually mad at anyone on here. I think we were debating how certain Jordans were received when they dropped. My comment above about the ACG colorway--look, I'm not being literal when I say something like "no one liked those back then." Obviously some people did. And that colorway is now nostalgic for some people as well. I guess I just find it a strange choice by JB to make that one of the early colorways; compared to the others we've seen, it just looks cheap and silly. But like anytime we debate a shoe's looks/design etc on here, a lot of it is just subjective personal opinion. That's why I said I hope everyone who wants them gets them.

you and 3god need to fight each other i swear both yall always tryna fight with somebody :lol:

They look awesome Brian!! Did you go TTS? And if so, do you have enough room to wiggle your toes? Still haven't tried a pair on and with these releasing on a Friday, I won't be able to try on in store until later in the day, so I gotta pull the trigger on SNKRS.

They look awesome Brian!! Did you go TTS? And if so, do you have enough room to wiggle your toes? Still haven't tried a pair on and with these releasing on a Friday, I won't be able to try on in store until later in the day, so I gotta pull the trigger on SNKRS.

I did - and the size is good but the fit is so 1:1 you have to struggle to wiggle your toes if you use the cables. If you loosen them you will be good. I’m wearing mine casual today (yeah, trying to flex with an unreleased color) and they feel good after about an hour of wearing.

It’s crazy - I’m not sold on this color but everyon that said something seemed to like them. I still like the FOF better.

Back
Top Bottom