Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Im my visions I see them just covering the upper with a leather overlay that hides all the mechanics underneath. I dont think youre getting laces bud

Im my visions I see them just covering the upper with a leather overlay that hides all the mechanics underneath. I dont think youre getting laces bud

I don't even care if they keep the mesh, but get rid of that ugly fuse and use nicer material instead in its place. That fuse at the toe is ugly to me. Even the side nubuck or whatever they used isn't that good.

The fuse at the toe gives me hope that they can eventually make a bc3 version by printing it on there. if they did that piece like they did the heel this black pair wouldve been immaculate

The fuse at the toe gives me hope that they can eventually make a bc3 version by printing it on there. if they did that piece like they did the heel this black pair wouldve been immaculate

I like what they did with the side back piece of the blacks, the black on black elephant print. That makes them.

Glad I went tts D6449094-E2C7-4254-8243-23FD6C273634.jpeg C66D56F4-45D9-4A43-AF38-EB8963B2681A.jpeg

1 came out the box right already tight, tried to eject. Didn’t work. Tighten other shoe would eject either smdh

1 came out the box right already tight, tried to eject. Didn’t work. Tighten other shoe would eject either smdh

Do they even make the popping when you pull the eject? Like one sound of a clip releasing? If so, that’s it. It doesn’t fold open at all - actually, mine don’t loosen at all when I pull the cord. They just allow me to pull the internal strap loose and then loosen the forefoot manually. Kind of a letdown to have to work that much.

If you don’t hear an audible pop when you pull the release, they’re broke.

I never thought the shoe looked cheap.. we've been getting these weird materials since the Lebron V2 and Nike/JB slaps whatever new material they are working with on the latest performance models so it's odd seeing this be some kind of complaint.

Flyknit runners had flyknit, 31's and 32's didnt have leather.. and these were suddenly supposed to? I get the feeling some of the people who feel this way were really expecting some kind of AJ3 revamp.. Joints are fire, they just need better colorways. Someone at JB is lazy, unimaginative, and/or trolling.

I never thought the shoe looked cheap.. we've been getting these weird materials since the Lebron V2 and Nike/JB slaps whatever new material they are working with on the latest performance models so it's odd seeing this be some kind of complaint.

Flyknit runners had flyknit, 31's and 32's didnt have leather.. and these were suddenly supposed to? I get the feeling some of the people who feel this way were really expecting some kind of AJ3 revamp.. Joints are fire, they just need better colorways. Someone at JB is lazy, unimaginative, and/or trolling.

LeBron V2 looks cheap too. Never liked the cheap plastic look and materials they used on the V2, and it was even worse on the V3.

The 31 and 32 looked cheap too, with the exception of the Cyber Monday(Black Cat)31 and the Italy inspired 32. Jordan Brand has been cutting corners a long time now and it needs to stop. The sig models used to have a more lux look, especially when the OG 3 came out. Maybe I expect too much from the brand, but I don't think so. It's funny how a Union 1 can give me that old feeling of a great lux Jordan but the new 33 doesn't at all. It shouldn't be that way for the brand new sig model. It should be the best of the best. Put the Union 1 and 33 side by side and I know which one most people would choose, simply because it defines what a Jordan should look and feel like. That's my 2 cents.

Get your act together, Jordan Brand. I know you read this board.

Last edited:
LeBron V2 looks cheap too. Never liked the cheap plastic look and materials they used on the V2, and it was even worse on the V3.

The 31 and 32 looked cheap too, with the exception of the Cyber Monday(Black Cat)31 and the Italy inspired 32. Jordan Brand has been cutting corners a long time now and it needs to stop. The sig models used to have a more lux look, especially when the OG 3 came out. Maybe I expect too much from the brand, but I don't think so. It's funny how a Union 1 can give me that old feeling of a great lux Jordan but the new 33 doesn't at all. It shouldn't be that way for the brand new sig model. It should be the best of the best. Put the Union 1 and 33 side by side and I know which one most people would choose, simply because it defines what a Jordan should look and feel like. That's my 2 cents.

Get your act together, Jordan Brand. I know you read this board.

Bro I respect it.. but let's not kid ourselves.. nobody is picking a Union 1 over a 33 because of definition :lol: ... Union 1's don't fit anywhere near this conversation lol.

Bro I respect it.. but let's not kid ourselves.. nobody is picking a Union 1 over a 33 because of definition :lol: ... Union 1's don't fit anywhere near this conversation lol.

I'm simply saying someone would choose a more lux material wise shoe over a cheap plastic and mesh shoe. I'm leaving performance out of it. However, they could've made it look better material wise without compromising anything. People just accept Jordan Brand's cost cutting ways and just chalk it up to they are giving us the latest tech and lightest shoe. :lol:

JB is playing people for fools. No way this shoe is $175 plus tax. It looks like it could be a takedown model. It's funny how retros are $190 and the supposedly latest and greatest from Jordan Brand is $175. :lol:

Last edited:
this shoe is still in my top 5 Jordan sig. I said it before the launch colorway released and im still sticking with it. The launch and backout colorways are both instant classics for me.

(3,4,1,23,33) dont @ me

Back
Top Bottom