Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Bro I respect it.. but let's not kid ourselves.. nobody is picking a Union 1 over a 33 because of definition :lol: ... Union 1's don't fit anywhere near this conversation lol.

I see what he is saying... the creativity and quality of the Unions are definitely fitting for what we should expect out of an Air Jordan.

Time warp. I think the lineage fits together well though.

33wTinker3.jpg

So, I’ve been wearing mine quite a bit and did a fair amount of walking and these are my takeaways:
  1. They look damn good. I’ve gotten multiple compliments. I love the modern design.
  2. They will need some breaking in. Initially, my 33s were nearly impossible to put my foot in. The new lacing system is different for sure. However, I’m happy to report that after about 3 solid days wearing them at work and walking around, they have broken in nicely. At the airport I was dreading taking off my shoes in security, but they came off somewhat easily, and we’re easier to put on as well. I still think I have a few more wears before I get 100% comfortable, though.

Chatted it up with a Footlocker employee at West Oaks Houston. Talked about the Westbrook signature(good fit honestly, Creamsicles CW was cool).

Mentioned the XXX3s but that specific location doesn't seem to get a lot of the top athletes or exclusive models.

Can any speak to the break in period? i went TTS (11.5) but they are CRAZY tight on my arch to the point of hurt after just 3/4min of trying them on. Tried on a pair of sz12 at local store tightness eased up but way too much extra room in the toebox. I haven't bought a newer JB model in a while and I'm not sure the arch tightness just needs a break in...

Can any speak to the break in period? i went TTS (11.5) but they are CRAZY tight on my arch to the point of hurt after just 3/4min of trying them on. Tried on a pair of sz12 at local store tightness eased up but way too much extra room in the toebox. I haven't bought a newer JB model in a while and I'm not sure the arch tightness just needs a break in...

Definitely within the first couple wears, it's going to be tight. Try wearing them all day a couple days. After that, you should be good to go.

Would just like to share that I’ve been getting mad compliments on the utility black colorway.

It’s the perfect shoe after you break it in. I was worried at first, but man is this shoe comfortable.

mine were super tight when i got them, but i noticed that there's kind of a trick to loosening the wire - pulling the eject thing isn't enough, so i pull it a bit while pulling up on the grommet things (where the wire turns to cross to the other side of the shoe) to free up everything. after i figured that out, i was able to dial in the fit way better.

Back
Top Bottom