Air Jordan XXXIII first info

18, 19, 31, 32 and now the 33 hes no Tinker, but so far I've liked everything hes done at JB. Some might disagree on the 19, but IMO hes yet to have a dud comfort or design wise.

I may be in the minority, but I absolutely LOVED the white/flint 19s. I'll buy with the quickness when they come back out.

Funny enough, the 19s were going to be laceless too. They've been trying to effectively do it for decades. Why do you think they've been using shrouds and covers to hide them??

Casually, they are even more fire now than they were yesterday to me.
Im not a fan of crazy lacing on court tho.
Something about a spinning mid foot mechanism, a bunch of cables and a big heel strap makes me think that laces would have made for a lighter, more durable, more performance orientated shoe.
Laces wouldn't have sold this model tho.

Id equate big heel tabs and mechanical lacing to bells and whistles on a hoops shoe.

Having a sound sytem and oversized chrome rims is cool for everyday driving but you dont want them when you hit the race track.

I want them in hand so i can feel the trade off

Bro, I’m sure you have a hard time slipping on your Lebron XV? Don’t you gotta use both pull tabs to get secure and comfortable fit, now imagine cutting them off, you know how incredibly hard it will be even more to get them on.

Pull tabs/heels tabs in any shoe serves a purposes. It like using a shoe horn on a fancy dress shoe it helps your feet into the shoe with ease.

Naw the actual tabs didn't bother me it was the size of the front one. But its getting more appealing the more I see them.

Btw....I never have a hard time putting shoes on....I don't even really need to use the tab on the LeBron 15. I just open it up from the side and put my foot in.
I have skinny feet tho so that may be it.

Look how wide the front tab is on the China pair.
It's almost a feature.
Like more than a pull tab lol

I cant believe how much I like these. Havent liked or bought a sig shoe since the 23. Might double up on the white/black/gold pair and will pick the blackout pair up also.

Cant wait to see some of the college basketball PEs for these. A Michigan colorway would be :nthat:

They're nice but I wouldn't rock

Damn, the back angle was kinda cool, but Trash from that angle and the 6 on them is a definite NO... the 33s look kinda goofy on feet as well, especially from the top view...

I like these but the top view toe part does definitely look weird and goofy.....the white, black and red color way gives me a diamond turf vibe especially with the hints of gold and NIKE AIR w/swoosh added!!

I may be in the minority, but I absolutely LOVED the white/flint 19s. I'll buy with the quickness when they come back out.

Funny enough, the 19s were going to be laceless too. They've been trying to effectively do it for decades. Why do you think they've been using shrouds and covers to hide them??

Same here I loved the flint 19s, rumors going around next year they are dropping again. I've got my fingers crossed they do.

I like them overall but there are things I wish were different.. the height of the tongue and heel and the pull tabs shouldve been shorter; would look way cleaner. I think the black midsole should've wrapped around too. The White and Black Multicolor colorways are my fav so far.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom