Air Jordan XXXIII first info

This shoe is such a conundrum for me. There's so much good about it, but then there's some glaring problems. The biggest one being the laces. These lace systems never last and that's a huge problem. I don't want a shoe that if something goes wrong of the laces break I have a useless shoe. I can't go anywhere and replace those. But at the same time, really curious to try these on and see these on foot. Lots of potential with this one.

20180921_081857.png
Now that I’ve had time to see multiple angles of them, I really like the design. I’m surprised at how functional and naked they look while still being attractive without obviously borrowing old design cues. When I first saw the white colorway I knew I liked them but I wasn’t exactly sure why. They’re futuristic but not in a clunky moonboot way, but they're also not trying too hard, ok maybe a tiny bit, I’ll get to that.

The shoe catches my eye right away and I just want to keep looking and staring at them. That’s how it was for me with the 5s, 6s, 8s, 13s and 19s. When those shoes first came out they seemed cool, but also weird if I’m honest. What can’t be denied is that they were really different from what was out at the time. Same with these.

The whites aka Deion’s and all black versions are obviously my favorites because, color ways matter. I can make a 3 or 4 look terrible too with the right (or wrong) colors. Same with these, you can keep those ACG and Nautica specials though.

Selfishly the 33s hit the right notes for me, no 23 on the shoe, I like that. Jumpman only on the tongue. That’s the way it should always be.

Where they are trying a bit too hard is by being trendy is with the Off-White™-esque labeling but that’s what hot now and I guess they felt they needed it. They didn’t. Same for the NIKE AIR, the placement is awkward to say the least.

They’re a solid 9/10. Can’t wait to try them on!

I don’t think you should argue with him, probably one of those people who think “they are always right”

I already prove him wrong. He just won’t accept it. Smh.

He gonna cut them off realize how hard it is to get them off and on.

It’s like removing seatbelts from your car and saying come in “my whip it’s safer with out seatbelts”

Ugghh hell no.
Bro are you on drugs or something
I've been putting on shoes for almost 40yrs
Now all of a sudden I'm going to need help putting them on :rofl::smh::rofl:

And where did you prove me "wrong"?

Bro are you on drugs or something
I've been putting on shoes for almost 40yrs
Now all of a sudden I'm going to need help putting them on :rofl::smh::rofl:

And where did you prove me "wrong"?

My bad, didn't know you been putting shoes on when Jesus Christ was around.

I'm a leave you alone.

But yeah, you said the 3s don't have a pull/heel tab. I highlighted that for you.

My bad, didn't know you been putting shoes on when Jesus Christ was around.

I'm a leave you alone.

But yeah, you said the 3s don't have a pull/heel tab. I highlighted that for you.
Nope you said PULL TAB.
Been wearing Js too long to let someone tell me the difference between the two

Crazy thing is the all Black pair show the most similarities to the 3s. I say this with the all Black retro 3s that have the glow in the dark soles in mind. I believe they were the flips or wool ones.

Last edited:
I know some ppl in this thread and some lurking are just chopping at the bit.. Waiting for stories of the tension cable breaking, Im sure a lot ppl want this model to fail
Kinda like how some ppl want a shoe to sellout

Back
Top Bottom