Air Jordan XXXIII first info

There is a pair that has that tounge

20180921_070427.jpg

The silver tongue reminds me of the Vs reflective tongue. I’d sign up for that pair as well as the 1st pair coming out.

Not a fan of these at all. I’m shocked by the response though. Not that they are ugly, just something so different compared to the last few years. Usually people don’t like change.

Reactions: ARK
Jordan and Alpha Industries should do a collabo, since they make flight jackets for the air force... And this shoe is inspired by NASA...

Those photoshops are nice. It looks like the XXXII was an updated II. The XXXIII is an updated III. The XXXIVs must be updated IVs.

you know the 34 is going to incorporate the wings. does that mean the innovative tech is one and done?

Gotta change the soles to solid grey on some of those but then again I dont want them to be cheesy exact copies of the AJ3. I think that's why I just dont like the BC version..it's almost too much of a copy. I would probably say keep the clear sole and just eliminate the back EP and just keep it on the middle patch. Everything else is perfect.

I’m in after seeing some pics but then I see others and I’m like nah....definitely gotta see them in person before I make a final decision

Wouldn’t say the hardest....but I’d def say an every day pair to wear....got that ACG vibe, colors go with anything you can drum up! On da everyday tip, grocery gettin, school drop off, out hand washin da whip, whatever! It’s def a quick go to cw fo me!

Not a fan of these at all. I’m shocked by the response though. Not that they are ugly, just something so different compared to the last few years. Usually people don’t like change.
innovation is good. and this model represents progress. a step into the right direction that could possibly evolve the brand into greater heights.

Back
Top Bottom