Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Pull tabs are unnecessary.
3s don't have them so why put them on the 33?

What is this then?
51AD1625-945E-4688-ABBB-432F1A1C4FE3.jpeg

You need pull/heel tabs on basketball shoes so you can slip them on with ease or pull them off.

Anywho.....this shoe is fire.

I’m always interested in shoes that have unique lacing systems such as the Kobe NXT . Or any basketball sneaker with unique tech that isn’t a regular conventional basketball shoe.

So I might be in for this. I think that Deion Sanders white/red/blast/gold pair is the DRIP!

The Nike Gold logo is straight FIRE!!

Last edited:
JB tried to give everyone a little with the 33. Its a future drivin design. With new technology. As well as the mix in of the nike logo on the back for the retro lovers. The moral to the story is you cant please everyone. Ppl if you want a retro....buy the retros. Most impressive numbered shoe since the aj xx in my opinion.

Anywho.....this shoe is fire.

I’m always interested in shoes that have unique lacing systems such as the Kobe NXT 360. Or any basketball sneaker with unique tech that isn’t a regular conventional basketball shoe.

So I might be in for this. I think that Deion Sanders white/red/blast/gold pair is the DRIP!

The Nike Gold logo is straight FIRE!!

Yea I love alternate lacing systems.

You can see how these wrap from the pile pic.
Pretty cool

20180921_095615.jpg

These two colorways are SICK! (Top right meaning black/white). These are getting hate on the internet.. I hope that means I can cop for the low.

3F8A670B-DA5A-4233-972A-2A9A759131AC.jpeg

What is this then?
51AD1625-945E-4688-ABBB-432F1A1C4FE3.jpeg

You need pull/heel tabs on basketball shoes so you can slip them on with ease or pull them off.
I don't consider that a pull tab and if Nike called it a pull tab in 88 i wasn't aware of it.

If I'm not mistaken that is considered a heel tab.

finally a Air jordan that gives me the feeling I would get seeing a new jordan for the first time in years ..the 23 was the last time for me even those didnt do it like these do. im actually excited about these and will deff cop asap

You been around the game for a minute so help me out then bro.
What am I missing?

The tongue, the Elephant Print panels (though the front panel is fuse), the Nike Air on the back, the midsole having that rectangular shape to it, the cues are there

that was a pull tab in 1988.. they have just evolved and now are actually useful

I don’t think you should argue with him, probably one of those people who think “they are always right”

I already prove him wrong. He just won’t accept it. Smh.

He gonna cut them off realize how hard it is to get them off and on.

It’s like removing seatbelts from your car and saying come in “my whip it’s safer with out seatbelts”

Ugghh hell no.

Last edited:
The huge tabs bothered me at first but I'm starting to like them.
It's different.

Bro, I’m sure you have a hard time slipping on your Lebron XV? Don’t you gotta use both pull tabs to get secure and comfortable fit, now imagine cutting them off, you know how incredibly hard it will be even more to get them on.

Pull tabs/heels tabs in any shoe serves a purposes. It like using a shoe horn on a fancy dress shoe it helps your feet into the shoe with ease.

Back
Top Bottom