Air Jordan XXXIII first info

2400745B-D906-4A36-A470-CBC19B6FF286.jpeg
76CEC504-F8AF-4D65-A22F-5FBA97C6EB42.jpeg
So fire...

Other than the life size Jumpman, Nike Air heel, and grotesquely large pull tabs, what about this shoe makes it an Air Jordan?

Bad news, good news..... I ordered off an EB restock a few days ago, and it originally had a back order ship date of Nov. 12. Darn. However, much to my surprise, my order shipped the very next day, and I received it yesterday. I opened the shipping box and again, much to my surprise, EB had shipped me shoes that were a half size larger than what I ordered. Ugh. As expected, when I called EB, they said they were completely sold out of the the size that I originally ordered and that they weren't getting any more. Normally I would have been very disappointed, but after reading a lot of the reviews on here, I thought what's the harm in trying them on since a lot of people are claiming that going up a half size works best for them. After trying them on for a few minutes, I think this shipping mixup might have been to my advantage. Unfortunately, there is likely someone out there who received the shoes in the size that I originally ordered who isn't going to be very happy.

did they have to go all in on the parachute theme though?
too many straps and tabs and strings for casual wear
I'm still going to end up with a couple of pairs at some point but they messed these up

the 3 was a classic simple shoe with hits of complexity
the 33 is complicated like a computer program

Has anyone tried putting the red strap over the tongue? I havent held the shoe in person so idk if its even possible, but thst tongue just pops out so much smh

Back
Top Bottom