Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Had to unDS these with today being my 33rd birthday. Seemed fitting. :nthat:
-1542832075111.jpg

-1542832066071.jpg

Out on the Blacks.. That settles it. They really showed us a version with the red stitch and then took the **** away for no *** reason. I'm pretty pissed.. now I have to wait and hope they give us something similar.

They have the nerve to call them a stealth color way without ANY red and barely any grey.. JB really knows how to F up a good thing everytime. smh...

So my brother starts acting all weird asking me for gift wrapping paper and tape. I tell him I don't have any so he goes and buys. Leaves his closet unlocked and I couldn't help myself. I look in and see a AJ box with a size 10 (my size). Look in the box (couldn't help it) real quick and see Visible Utilities.

:pimp:

So my brother starts acting all weird asking me for gift wrapping paper and tape. I tell him I don't have any so he goes and buys. Leaves his closet unlocked and I couldn't help myself. I look in and see a AJ box with a size 10 (my size). Look in the box (couldn't help it) real quick and see Visible Utilities.

Man you ruined the surprise!

so he copped his homie some utilities? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom