Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I have the chance to get a pair of Infrareds for about $140 shipped. Seems like a pretty good deal and I doubt I will get these XXXIV's for any cheaper. Think I'm gonna cop but since I'm ordering from overseas there will be no chance for returns. I'm just not sure regarding the size, most reviewers are saying TTS and that they run slightly small (should be okay as long as they are not too tight). Just to compare, I'm a TTS US 10.5 on the PG 1's, Zoom Freak 1's and Jordan XX9's. So should I get 10.5 or 11?

I have the chance to get a pair of Infrareds for about $140 shipped. Seems like a pretty good deal and I doubt I will get these XXXIV's for any cheaper. Think I'm gonna cop but since I'm ordering from overseas there will be no chance for returns. I'm just not sure regarding the size, most reviewers are saying TTS and that they run slightly small (should be okay as long as they are not too tight). Just to compare, I'm a TTS US 10.5 on the PG 1's, Zoom Freak 1's and Jordan XX9's. So should I get 10.5 or 11?

guess you'll be fine. now if you mentioned KDs, now those would be a different story.

Get an 11... trust me. If your normal size is fairly snug, your toes will be touching the end of the shoe with the 34s. . 34s are the only AJ i’ve ever had to step up a half size, and I’ve got most of the sig line..

If you can fit tts in PG1(those are vices on feet had to get rid of mine) you'll be fine tts imo

Aaaand of course UPS decided to drive right past my house yesterday and transfer my Lows to the Post Office up the street instead of delivering them. Tracking still shows delivery today, but no way that happens now. :frown:

Aaaand of course UPS decided to drive right past my house yesterday and transfer my Lows to the Post Office up the street instead of delivering them. Tracking still shows delivery today, but no way that happens now. :frown:

you shoulda run after that excrement truck like a madman possessed!

Thoughts on the performance of the lows? interested in a pair but the triple white has got a translucent rubber outsole and aint sure about traction on those,

I bought one in my TTS which is 11 and one in 11.5. Although a little snug I preferred the TTS and kept the 11 and they definitely don’t feel as tight as when I first got em. For the record I use em for playing ball not casual and I’m an 11 in all Jordan retros

Lows FINALLY showed up. Of course the mail would run 4 hours late on the day I'm waiting by the door like a puppy lol. Haven't had a chance to try them on yet, but I was surprised that the toes are nappy suede/nubuck. For some reason, I was expecting a smoothish Durabuck style. Very impressed with them in-hand. The Red Orbit stitching really pops, and actually changes color depending on the lighting. The side panels seem sturdier than the mesh on the mids, too. Very happy with them, at least looks wise, and hopefully I'll get a chance to try them on tonight at some point.

Lows FINALLY showed up. Of course the mail would run 4 hours late on the day I'm waiting by the door like a puppy lol. Haven't had a chance to try them on yet, but I was surprised that the toes are nappy suede/nubuck. For some reason, I was expecting a smoothish Durabuck style. Very impressed with them in-hand. The Red Orbit stitching really pops, and actually changes color depending on the lighting. The side panels seem sturdier than the mesh on the mids, too. Very happy with them, at least looks wise, and hopefully I'll get a chance to try them on tonight at some point.
Oh you *******! Coming in and saying all that but no pics till later. Thanks a lot, yo :rofl:
My freaking Hibbett pair still says delivery on Thursday, and the tracking hasn't updated since 3:37 AM on FRIDAY. Departure scan from Nashville is still the last movement showing. I don't get it. Departure scan to where, Mars? If they left Nashville in the early hours of Friday morning, where exactly have they gone to since then? I can be patient till they arrive, but not knowing the progress is driving me nuts LOL

pix or it didn't happen. lol. on the otherhand, those lows kinda grew on me despite of them being potential dirt magnets. I would say I'd buy those over the lamecats pair even if the lamecats are sold for $50.

pix or it didn't happen. lol. on the otherhand, those lows kinda grew on me despite of them being potential dirt magnets. I would say I'd buy those over the lamecats pair even if the lamecats are sold for $50.
I'm borderline shocked more people don't seem to be picking up on how insanely dope the Heritages are. Especially after how excited so many seemed to get over the Blue Void and Amber mids. Both of those are great and all, but here we have a black/gray/red Bulls colorway , with a classic Jordan toe treatment as well. And like five of us seem genuinely juiced about them. Maybe the lack of photos and reviews so far, combined with the madness over the Fire Red Vs etc, has let these fall through the cracks. I guess it hopes it stays that way, but I can't shake the feeling that at some point down the road, people are going to realize they missed out on an absolutely fire shoe.

Oh you *******! Coming in and saying all that but no pics till later. Thanks a lot, yo :rofl:
My freaking Hibbett pair still says delivery on Thursday, and the tracking hasn't updated since 3:37 AM on FRIDAY. Departure scan from Nashville is still the last movement showing. I don't get it. Departure scan to where, Mars? If they left Nashville in the early hours of Friday morning, where exactly have they gone to since then? I can be patient till they arrive, but not knowing the progress is driving me nuts LOL

Hahahaha it's nasty outside today in my area, and I figured it wouldn't be anything we hadn't seen in those videos. I'll see what I can do.

If it makes a difference rainking rainking , mine did the same thing out of TN. Nothing til it got to the hub an hour away.

Hahahaha it's nasty outside today in my area, and I figured it wouldn't be anything we hadn't seen in those videos. I'll see what I can do.

If it makes a difference rainking rainking , mine did the same thing out of TN. Nothing til it got to the hub an hour away.
Yeah man, totally post some pics even inside the house. On or off foot. Let me get a good up close look at that toe material LOL
And thanks re: your pair doing the same thing on the tracking. I keep holding out hope they'll get here to L.A. sooner than Thursday.

Via SN, hopefully soon:
50F41F03-B745-4B6C-8F54-57977DAFFBBF.png

So this tweet popped up yesterday showing the Elephant Print lows that Luka wore all star weekend. Which is what prompted me to check J23 and wonder what the 2
Via SN, hopefully soon:
50F41F03-B745-4B6C-8F54-57977DAFFBBF.png

Yeah they got that from this tweet:

That's what made me ask the questions a few posts back about style numbers for the two lows J23 has coming out on June 1st.

Those are both listed as CZ7745-008 & these are listed as CZ7747-101.

These definitely look better to me than when Luka wore them. Halftones are still the kings though.

Yeah man, totally post some pics even inside the house. On or off foot. Let me get a good up close look at that toe material LOL
And thanks re: your pair doing the same thing on the tracking. I keep holding out hope they'll get here to L.A. sooner than Thursday.

No on-foot shots yet, but here's some quickies close-ups. The heel clip is iridescent. Reminds me of the OG gold Flightposites.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181759241_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181806530_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181834409_COVER.jpg

No on-foot shots yet, but here's some quickies close-ups. The heel clip is iridescent. Reminds me of the OG gold Flightposites.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181759241_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181806530_COVER.jpg
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200511181834409_COVER.jpg
Sick. Damn I need my first pair to get here. Keep the shots coming later on if you have the bandwidth. Thanks brotha!

Back
Top Bottom