Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Finally bought a pair (amber rise) and even going up half a size the toe box isn’t high or wide enough (length is fine). Why is there a sticker that says “upper contains synthetic leather” lol. The XXXIIIs have more bounce. I’m not sure on this traction what does everyone else think? I don’t think it will last long and obviously like the XXXIIIs you won’t be able to play on non-wood floors. I sometimes play tennis in AJs and one hour the bottoms would be toast on 33-34.

Heritages were FINALLY delivered from NDC. Shoes are beautiful in person but man rainking rainking and jshortt jshortt you guys weren’t lying on the sizing issue! I’ve been a 9 in almost every shoe I’ve ever bought except for maybe Huaraches. I’m probably closer to a true 8.5 and I’m definitely going to need a 9.5 in these.

Heritages were FINALLY delivered from NDC. Shoes are beautiful in person but man rainking rainking and jshortt jshortt you guys weren’t lying on the sizing issue! I’ve been a 9 in almost every shoe I’ve ever bought except for maybe Huaraches. I’m probably closer to a true 8.5 and I’m definitely going to need a 9.5 in these.
You might just need a different pair. I tried on about six pairs of the Black Cat XXXIVs (all same size) until I found one that was absolutely perfect.

It’s a real bummer, ain’t it? My release day pairs of sz 11s finally landed yesterday and are already on a UPS truck today back to Nike. Like you said, though ... they are great in person. Makes the hassle of getting the right size worth it in the end. I’ve been wearing a pair of my 11.5s and they’re already classics to me. Look great, feel great. And wearable with just about anything. I wonder, if the NBA was going on and guys like Tatum and Zion rocked these on TV a few times, would they even be sitting around for long?

You might just need a different pair. I tried on about six pairs of the Black Cat XXXIVs (all same size) until I found one that was absolutely perfect.
I think it’s just the issue with the lows. I have a 9 in the blue voids and they’re perfect for me. Also the arch feels way higher in the lows

Last edited:
I got my lows yesterday and I feel like the quality control might not have been as good. Fabric sticking out of the lace holes. Symmetry looking a little off. I’m keeping them, but something seems different:

I got my lows yesterday and I feel like the quality control might not have been as good. Fabric sticking out of the lace holes. Symmetry looking a little off. I’m keeping them, but something seems different:
Now in THIS case you probably just got a bad pair. I’ve had six pairs pass through my possession now and all were/are pretty solid in terms of QC.

Now in THIS case you probably just got a bad pair. I’ve had six pairs pass through my possession now and all were/are pretty solid in terms of QC.

I dunno. personally, i say that QC over mass produced shoe in an outsourced manufacturer overseas is more like playing russian roulette. shoes now are less than perfect which means it is what is now considered as acceptable quality. I guess this is why return policies nowadays are more prevalent due to unchecked pairs or bad pairs that passed thru inspection if there is still such thing that exists. over my years of purchasing Nike/Jordan brand, I came to experience sizing issues where one shoe is longer than the other, one shoe has some bad fit or materials that are digging on your toes, blown out zoom/air/max cushion, glue stains, color stains, etc... if I was a super-An-al about the shoe imperfections, I would have a difficult time purchasing shoes.

on the otherhand, I do generally avoid KDs because those shoes are just consistently bad for my feet.

F1C7C399-9BCB-4237-9E24-FE102C1A2C5F.jpeg

Ignore the Adidas and leg hair...

Yeah man, that's the thing. And there's something about that blue mesh paneling. I only need one pair. But it WOULD be stupid not to at this point LOL
I’ve seen some really great pics of them on the net. That blue looks really good, especially with the right pants or jeans. I’m gonna get one pair because of the OG factor. I may rock, I may stock. Depends how I feel about them. In the long run you can’t lose because it’s a classic. Long term the price will go up. We’ll see the Flint’s again maybe in 2030 at the earliest. 😆

AND...I knew you weren’t done completely. :rofl:

I’ve seen some really great pics of them on the net. That blue looks really good, especially with the right pants or jeans. I’m gonna get one pair because of the OG factor. I may rock, I may stock. Depends how I feel about them. In the long run you can’t lose because it’s a classic. Long term the price will go up. We’ll see the Flint’s again maybe in 2030 at the earliest. 😆

AND...I knew you weren’t done completely. :rofl:
:lol:
Agree completely with all of that on the Flints.
Not being done completely for the year ... we have too much time on our hands LOL. I spend too much time considering what I really care about and don't. Conversely to my Flint 180-flip today, I've also done a 180 on those Kobe V Bruce Lee alternates (let's assume they actually release). I don't need or want those anymore. The yellow heel accents throw them off, and Kobe never wore them, and I have an endless supply of my favorite V, the Chaos. Makes no sense for me to buy those. So I'll take the Flints instead.
Still not much left for the remainder of 2020, though LOL

Prints. SBD says 6/4 overseas, I think it's 6/1 in the USA (if this is the "Racer Blue/Black/White" colorway)

Air-Jordan-34-Low-Print-CZ7746-008-Release-Date-3.jpg

Passing on these like the regencys.

Back
Top Bottom