Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Prints. SBD says 6/4 overseas, I think it's 6/1 in the USA (if this is the "Racer Blue/Black/White" colorway)

Air-Jordan-34-Low-Print-CZ7746-008-Release-Date-3.jpg

Passing on these like the regencys.

copping those like the regencys.

Agree completely with all of that on the Flints.
Not being done completely for the year ... we have too much time on our hands LOL. I spend too much time considering what I really care about and don't.
:lol:

Just get that wallet out, Nike and JB is counting on you. I’m sure there will be some more low 34s and snakeskin shorts you can buy.

:lol:

Just get that wallet out, Nike and JB is counting on you. I’m sure there will be some more low 34s and snakeskin shorts you can buy.
I thought we agreed to never talk about those shorts ever again. That may truly have been the darkest day in my sneaker/sports-apparel geek history ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm done on 34s. The ONLY thing that would change that would be a white/black toe low, which we know ain't happening.

No sir. Closest we got is the teaser video on the Heritage page. Just cruel imo. Nothing on the horizon either, with an actual release date lows-wise. Such a waste of a good model in the lows.
Hmmmm, I just assumed they're dropping at some point. Haven't really paid attention because I'm not interested in that pair but does NDC ever use shoes in those gallery video clips that aren't ever available in the US? Seems quite strange if so.

Hmmmm, I just assumed they're dropping at some point. Haven't really paid attention because I'm not interested in that pair but does NDC ever use shoes in those gallery video clips that aren't ever available in the US? Seems quite strange if so.

They already dropped overseas. Some dude posted his pair in here. Tons on ebay (all with the white sole). I'd love if they did drop the translucent & green glow sole white ones but JB seems to not give af about this shoe. Never see advance information from Nike about them. The prints are supposed to be out in 4 days and nothing official at all. Disappointing.

Lows got in. Only want one pair of 34 and I think its heritage lows > red orbits for me. The lows also fit me fine going half size up just like the regular 34. Gonna send these back and wait for discounts. Don’t need to pay retail for these when they are sitting on footlocker.

Tried wearing my size 13 White/Red Orbits and they are just too tight. Gonna try to find a sz 13.5 and maybe sell these.

Lows got in. Only want one pair of 34 and I think its heritage lows > red orbits for me. The lows also fit me fine going half size up just like the regular 34. Gonna send these back and wait for discounts. Don’t need to pay retail for these when they are sitting on footlocker.
Discount is the way.

Anyone know how sizes & stock work on nike.com? I've selected my size and can select qty up to 10, does this mean there is 10+ stock in the size? or is it just a default. Some of the larger sizes are starting to sell out and I'm not sure if my size will as well (waiting for discount)

Yea I’m hoping heritage hit at least 30% off. Need more so I don’t get hit with taxes too. What other sites have them besides Footlocker/action, champs, Eastbay and finishline?

Back
Top Bottom