Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Cool concept, and I'm sure a great thing for Zion and his brother.....but those will not be in consideration to be copped.

I just need some variance of a blk/gold colorway to release in these.

Somethin close to these PE’s would be dope.
I honestly just need black uppers with a metallic gold eclipse plate and id be good. Lol

Attachments

• 037DD65B-B1A1-4F94-A460-638ACB9BF9C0.png
    037DD65B-B1A1-4F94-A460-638ACB9BF9C0.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 117
  • E51AD1FA-8271-45F6-A5AA-A01CA243C45A.png
    E51AD1FA-8271-45F6-A5AA-A01CA243C45A.png
    1 MB · Views: 220
Good lord, these really sold out this morning? Got busy, and forgot to check right at 10. Just logged on and they're showing all gone. :rolleyes

Good lord, these really sold out this morning? Got busy, and forgot to check right at 10. Just logged on and they're showing all gone. :rolleyes

I don't think they did release and here's why. The shoe isn't even on Nike.com app with the other low colors. If they were sold out, the shoe would still be there with a "sold out" under it and not being able to click on them. I'm hoping they didn't sell out as it's the one color of lows I want.

I don't think they did release and here's why. The shoe isn't even on Nike.com app with the other low colors. If they were sold out, the shoe would still be there with a "sold out" under it and not being able to click on them. I'm hoping they didn't sell out as it's the one color of lows I want.

I mean, I doesn't look like they released on NDC, but as far as Eastbay...

Screenshot_20200601-102407.png

Toe box completely ruins the prints IMO. They should've done a solid color for the toe box.

Those Noahs are beyond garbage. If you opened the closet and saw those, you'd literally think your kid screwed your shoes up.

Toe box completely ruins the prints IMO. They should've done a solid color for the toe box.

Those Noahs are beyond garbage. If you opened the closet and saw those, you'd literally think your kid screwed your shoes up.

Yeah, it’s cool Zion and his little bro love each other, but no need to waste a shoe design on it. If I wanted a kid to scribble on some of my kicks, I can make it happen. And I don’t need to pay $185 for it.

Yeah, it’s cool Zion and his little bro love each other, but no need to waste a shoe design on it. If I wanted a kid to scribble on some of my kicks, I can make it happen. And I don’t need to pay $185 for it.

exactly, if there was somebody going to be allowed to ruin a shoe, that would be us the consumers. which brings me to the part where I'm waiting for the lamecat 34s to hit the bargain bin and do my own kiddie project. now just waiting
for the arts and crafts stores to open up to get me some textile paints.

Last edited:
They need to release the discount eligibility on the lows!!
Got my first pair in the lows and TTS fits nice and snug for me. for some odd reason the eclipse plate/side section dug into my midfoot on the right pair (but not the left). did any of you get this and did it go away after break in?

Also for those who has played in a pair with translucent outsole, how is the traction? is it considerably worst than solid outsole?

TA

Last edited:
Got my first pair in the lows and TTS fits nice and snug for me. for some odd reason the eclipse plate/side section dug into my midfoot on the right pair (but not the left). did any of you get this and did it go away after break in?

Also for those who has played in a pair with translucent outsole, how is the traction? is it considerably worst than solid outsole?

TA

I've heard some concerns regarding some digging and eclipse plate issues. dunno who some were but there were. I would suggest returning those and get another pair. as far as translucent outsole, traction were fine.

I've heard some concerns regarding some digging and eclipse plate issues. dunno who some were but there were. I would suggest returning those and get another pair. as far as translucent outsole, traction were fine.
Thank you! So u reckon it may just be some unit that affected by this?

TA

Happened to both me AND rainking rainking on our TTS pairs. When we went half size up, it went away.

Back
Top Bottom