Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Time to hit the outlets
Screenshot_20201015_103600.jpg

Anyone see blackcats around anywhere 11.5 or resell only option now?
They had my size (gone now) but tax and shipping was a deal breaker

They had my size (gone now) but tax and shipping was a deal breaker

Thanks. No tax for me just the $15 shipping. Gonna try and find a promo before I pull the trigger.

https://www.hibbett.com/jordan-34-low-black-metallic-silver-mens-basketball-shoe/35929603.html - $107.21 after 25% off discount, automatically applied once you add to cart. Today only, tons of sizes left.
Looks like they finally moved pretty quick, not much left. Other sites seem low on stock or sold out now, too. Wouldn't be surprised if the Heritages are on the way to some outlets. Eastbay says it's sold out, which seems weird because it had every size in stock forever and never put this shoe on massive discount. Probably RTVd its remaining stock, but I'm just guessing.

What’s the difference between Jordan 34 se Chicago and Jordan 34 se pf Chicago. Pf version looks like it’s $100 more on stockx but looking at pictures I’m not seeing any difference.

Forreal? Wider forefoot? First I’ve ever heard of that. Link to info?
I'll have to see if I can find some online confirmation for you. My input was received from several players, reviewers, etc. that I talk with from overseas. They gave me the breakdown on why their models have a wider forefoot and the XDR because of the availability of outdoor courts vs. indoor courts.

Performance Fit

That stands for Performance Fit. Anything labeled PF will have better traction for outdoor use and a wider fit.
Dec 13, 2017
I found the above statement from Nike's twitter account.

Last edited:
Forreal? Wider forefoot? First I’ve ever heard of that. Link to info?

It's true. I have 3 PFs and they're ****ing GLORIOUS. I have wide feet though. I used to just randomly stop what I was doing, and go put on one of the pairs I had, just because it is so nice feeling on foot. I didn't understand just how much a difference PF makes. I got the xxxiv lows as a PF and loved them, and then got the regular vapor green and heritage lows and the difference was big enough that I only ended up keeping the PF. Heritage actually is on sale right now for $119 I think at FTL (after code) and I thought about it for a hot second but nope. PF makes the lows great for me. Without it, shoe's pretty weak. And I had the vapor green lows from one retailer, the heritage straight from NDC, and another pair of heritage from a 3rd retailer. All were verging on trash after I repeatedly tried to walk around in them, move the insoles around, lace and relace, test them out. By contrast, I'm still excited about eventually playing in the xxxiv PF I have. Need that COVID vaccine to hit and then honest to god I'm taking a week off work and just balling 5 hours a day lol

It's true. I have 3 PFs and they're ****ing GLORIOUS. I have wide feet though. I used to just randomly stop what I was doing, and go put on one of the pairs I had, just because it is so nice feeling on foot. I didn't understand just how much a difference PF makes. I got the xxxiv lows as a PF and loved them, and then got the regular vapor green and heritage lows and the difference was big enough that I only ended up keeping the PF. Heritage actually is on sale right now for $119 I think at FTL (after code) and I thought about it for a hot second but nope. PF makes the lows great for me. Without it, shoe's pretty weak. And I had the vapor green lows from one retailer, the heritage straight from NDC, and another pair of heritage from a 3rd retailer. All were verging on trash after I repeatedly tried to walk around in them, move the insoles around, lace and relace, test them out. By contrast, I'm still excited about eventually playing in the xxxiv PF I have. Need that COVID vaccine to hit and then honest to god I'm taking a week off work and just balling 5 hours a day lol
Since Pf is wider do you still go up .5 as recommended? I felt the 10.5 my regular size was short length wise on the regular 34 and going up .5 was perfect. I actually compared the 34 size 11 with fire red 4’s size 10.5 and they match up length wise.

Back
Top Bottom