Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Those are grey. All grey

My bad. These are the XIX lows I had -

32356A9F-9903-4BD5-8659-70BAB89ABFC7.png

Guess I got to pay more attention.

Welp, i guess the wht out lows some of you were lookin forward to actually arent releasing.

jb almost NEVER holds out on a wht out low of a sig jordan. Its one of the basic colorways that some people always flock to.

didnt see that one coming. Lol

a retro? lol nah maybe 10 years.

Hoping to still grab aleftover/discount pair of lows, size 13. These never dropped near $100

Bought today. Full retail - STILL.
F0B35BC0-5B86-496A-BCD4-AB2FB5E24780.jpeg
Those are nice almost bought those, ended up just with a pair of the black red “heritage” as my only 34 lows..
Now that the 35s are out and in hand, those have my FULL attention. 🔥
34s were nice but I like my 35s better I think :emoji_alien:
Even better than the SE, which is really saying something because I love those.

Bought today. Full retail - STILL.
F0B35BC0-5B86-496A-BCD4-AB2FB5E24780.jpeg
20201015_112923.jpg

I stumbled on a pair for $57 (after disco) at an outlet on the hash wall last week. I've been trying to decide what to do with them, super :emoji_fire: in person. I love the shoe in hand (probably my favorite of the lows), just not sure they'd get much play in my rotation. The heritage's are much more my everyday style, but for like $57 bucks out the door (heritiges' still hovering around retail) the 35s out now and me being a broke boy. I might just keep them and close the book on the 34. Someone push me in the proper direction. Only the second pair of shoes I've bought all year.:wow:

20201015_112923.jpg

I stumbled on a pair for $57 (after disco) at an outlet on the hash wall last week. I've been trying to decide what to do with them, super :emoji_fire: in person. I love the shoe in hand (probably my favorite of the lows), just not sure they'd get much play in my rotation. The heritage's are much more my everyday style, but for like $57 bucks out the door (heritiges' still hovering around retail) the 35s out now and me being a broke boy. I might just keep them and close the book on the 34. Someone push me in the proper direction. Only the second pair of shoes I've bought all year.:wow:
I say never settle. Get the pair you love the most. Thank me later.

20201015_112923.jpg

Time to hit the outlets

I want those 34 lows. Definitely don’t want to pay retail. Was hoping they would go on sale on NDC. Just looked and Nike took them off the website. Argh.

Back
Top Bottom