Air Jordan xxxiv first info

3C4E080A-4676-4528-8A14-34F139A8CFDA.jpeg
640EE5BA-31DB-4C8A-851F-8DF3DE60E33A.jpeg
CA0F95AB-7C3D-4CAA-B77E-D95D11954CCF.jpeg

Hard to say since it was just one run and I have a habit of over rating shoes that are good on their first run since im excited about them (something I think other people are often guilty of as well) but the traction and cushioning were really simply A-1.

Wearing around the house I was worried they were a bit bulky and high off the floor but once you get moving on court, with the fit and light weight, it's a sneaker that's not minimal but you still forget you're even wearing.

Again don't want to get too excited just yet but legit hall of fame potential here!

Hard to say since it was just one run and I have a habit of over rating shoes that are good on their first run since im excited about them (something I think other people are often guilty of as well) but the traction and cushioning were really simply A-1.

Wearing around the house I was worried they were a bit bulky and high off the floor but once you get moving on court, with the fit and light weight, it's a sneaker that's not minimal but you still forget you're even wearing.

Again don't want to get too excited just yet but legit hall of fame potential here!

Ever play in the Penny V? Felt like I had on platforms the first time, but mid-run they ended up being a great hoop shoe.

Ever play in the Penny V? Felt like I had on platforms the first time, but mid-run they ended up being a great hoop shoe.
Never played in any of the Pennys but I know they're supposed to be amazing retro performers.

For some reason the fit and feel of the 34s reminds me of the Converse Wade 2.0s that I used to love playing in back in 2006.

shoes_converse_wade_2.jpg

Never played in any of the Pennys but I know they're supposed to be amazing retro performers.

For some reason the fit and feel of the 34s reminds me of the Converse Wade 2.0s that I used to love playing in back in 2006.

shoes_converse_wade_2.jpg

man, I LOVED that wade. Had three pairs I bought from Marshall’s for $30 each.

I hope they gave Zion something good for his debut tonight, not just the BHMs or any of the other pairs he’s already been in.

Back
Top Bottom