Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I’m in love...lol court pics on Sunday to come
56C0CED1-F4A9-4ABB-8FDA-C4855DF76F4A.jpeg

C8BDBF88-9EE8-4D7E-9D40-E9BFC7B5CCBC.jpeg
Mine come tomorrow. :pimp:
giphy (9).gif

the red model the red model
I've beaten up two pairs of these and I haven't experienced any lace loop ripping. The loops are pretty strong. The only annoying these is that the laces loosen all the time.
Other durability issues I've found is that the front nubuck piece by the base of big toe is the first part to wear out on my pairs. The mesh upper also tore on mine. I think someone may have step on my foot. They're still completely playable though. I've played almost 5 days a week for almost 3 months in my bw pair.

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to answer so comprehensively and with pics too. Good to hear the lace loops are holding up given all the hours you've spent on the court. Shame about the 'battle scars' and the wear and tear that is already showing though. Seems like durability is the main knock on this shoe. Btw did you go TTS or size up? I might still get a pair to rock and occasionally ball indoors. The XXX4's just look too clean. Really appreciate the help dude!

I hoop my lace loop tears in about 3 months, so I can get a purchase voucher from Nike to buy a new pair lol!
man but it be hard if you absolutely love the colorway

i remember back in the day when the og penny 4 came out the first colorway ewas fire. the metal loop on the strap broke on one shoe had to get a voucher but no penny 4 first colorway in sight. now nike be retroing it and they always retro it with garbage materials and altered colors

man but it be hard if you absolutely love the colorway

i remember back in the day when the og penny 4 came out the first colorway ewas fire. the metal loop on the strap broke on one shoe had to get a voucher but no penny 4 first colorway in sight. now nike be retroing it and they always retro it with garbage materials and altered colors
Yeah that’s a good point.

Back
Top Bottom