Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Got the dreaded delay email for the size 10 I ordered Friday last night...🤦🏾‍♂️Ordered media day’s Saturday and they’ve already come.....C’Mon Nike!

So the Hachiko PE isn't dropping?

They dropped the Zion Bayou one, but didn't drop the Rui pair. That's a bummer as I wanted it for the Shiba on it.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

TTS FOR ME

So the Hachiko PE isn't dropping?

They dropped the Zion Bayou one, but didn't drop the Rui pair. That's a bummer as I wanted it for the Shiba on it.
Man wanted those bayou boyz too. But I wasn’t ready to buy resell prices. So I bet if they dropped the Rui PE would be impossible to get.

Got the dreaded delay email for the size 10 I ordered Friday last night...🤦🏾‍♂️Ordered media day’s Saturday and they’ve already come.....C’Mon Nike!
I ordered two pairs from NDC the minute they dropped, and that was two weeks ago today. They haven't moved. And the NDC chat clowns telling me days ago they couldn't cancel it at this point because of "where the order was in the processing stage." Yeah, the "we haven't touched that order yet" stage LOL

Talked just a bit ago to my boy who I told to buy the Heritages in sz 17 instead of his normal 16. He said thanks for the tip, these fit no problem, I don't think I could've worn the 16s at all. I'm not suggesting a full size up is the way to go under normal circumstances (obviously there is no such thing as a 16.5), but it's another data point of consistency when it comes to these running small across the range of sizes. I was happy to hear him say they work for him just fine and not saying crap, now they're too big.

Lol

20200513_161447~2.jpg

They feel better than any Jordan ever made IMO. And these 2 colorways right here... :nthat: They hit a grand slam on these.

I've tried almost all of them and Ive always worn the 3s and 4s the most casually and 13s for ball.

These take the cake. Better than XIs XIIs 1s Vs VIs name it. Hell, I don't even want to wear my other kicks anymore. I'm keeping a few select ones and I'm stocking up on 34s.

Lol

20200513_161447~2.jpg

They feel better than any Jordan ever made IMO. And these 2 colorways right here... :nthat: They hit a grand slam on these.

I've tried almost all of them and Ive always worn the 3s and 4s the most casually and 13s for ball.

These take the cake. Better than XIs XIIs 1s Vs VIs name it. Hell, I don't even want to wear my other kicks anymore. I'm keeping a few select ones and I'm stocking up on 34s.

I_beg_to_differ_sir.gif

I'll add my .02¢ to the sizing topic. Bought the Blue Voids on release day, and I went up .5 (I'm a true 11) as I was figuring it would fit similar to the XXXIII. I have normal feet but I have a messed up big toe on my larger (right) foot (hammer toe from breaking it multiple times over the years). For me low toebox height is a big no no unless I go up in size.

They came in and I can wear them. Still a tad snug on my big toe, but I can (if need be) remove the insole and I'm fine, or I replace it with a cheapo one and cut the end off where my toes would be. Ultimately, I have to be able to wiggle my toes or they go numb (and I HATE that feeling).

I also have the SE model. That was such a cluster of a release and didn't get on release day. The 11.5 was super elusive so eventually I grabbed a 12 from SX. The difference in overall length is so small so I took the chance and they fit great. Don't need to remove the insole for my big toe and they don't feel long.

For the lows, I'm just gonna play it safe and get a 12 in the pair coming in June (the pair with the VII and VIII design prints on them). I'm not a low basketball shoe person but that colorway is sweet!

I'll add my .02¢ to the sizing topic. Bought the Blue Voids on release day, and I went up .5 (I'm a true 11) as I was figuring it would fit similar to the XXXIII. I have normal feet but I have a messed up big toe on my larger (right) foot (hammer toe from breaking it multiple times over the years). For me low toebox height is a big no no unless I go up in size.

They came in and I can wear them. Still a tad snug on my big toe, but I can (if need be) remove the insole and I'm fine, or I replace it with a cheapo one and cut the end off where my toes would be. Ultimately, I have to be able to wiggle my toes or they go numb (and I HATE that feeling).

I also have the SE model. That was such a cluster of a release and didn't get on release day. The 11.5 was super elusive so eventually I grabbed a 12 from SX. The difference in overall length is so small so I took the chance and they fit great. Don't need to remove the insole for my big toe and they don't feel long.

For the lows, I'm just gonna play it safe and get a 12 in the pair coming in June (the pair with the VII and VIII design prints on them). I'm not a low basketball shoe person but that colorway is sweet!

I haven't sent my size 12 Heritage back yet. All yours for retail if you want em.

I haven't sent my size 12 Heritage back yet. All yours for retail if you want em.

Hey buddy, thanks for thinking of me, but it's these that I'm after once they release..

EEDEBB28-AADC-44D9-8758-65101254B72B.png

Plus I still got a 20% off code that they game me for messing up my SE order (took it, confirmed it, and 3 days later cancelled). So I want to use it on these.

Back
Top Bottom