Air Jordan xxxiv first info

"Tinker still has it" in the 34 thread right under someone complimenting another 34 colorway. Then what were you referring to?

Word on the street(forum) he has me blocked, so I guess someone else can ask him.......or her..

the 34.7 ?

"Tinker still has it" in the 34 thread right under someone complimenting another 34 colorway. Then what were you referring to?

Word on the street(forum) he has me blocked, so I guess someone else can ask him.......or her..

There was another shoe posted in the thread in the last couple of pages that Tinker designed.

I dunno how a triple red colorway is a PE, these were all GRs

1597776010002.png

1597776026849.png

1597776049624.png

1597776122684.png

This entire discussion, to me , has been operated the same since the 28. Fantastic shoe. Improvement has been wanted. Gonna be 46, can’t play no more., still love the look, the comforts provided. Got all my 5 pair of 20’s! My brother just passed away this year, loved Him some Allen Iverson! Joked around with him, telling him, “you won’thave an Iverson shoe into the twenties!”. I bought those ACG pair of the 33’s. He loved em! .

This entire discussion, to me , has been operated the same since the 28. Fantastic shoe. Improvement has been wanted. Gonna be 46, can’t play no more., still love the look, the comforts provided. Got all my 5 pair of 20’s! My brother just passed away this year, loved Him some Allen Iverson! Joked around with him, telling him, “you won’thave an Iverson shoe into the twenties!”. I bought those ACG pair of the 33’s. He loved em! .

Right there with you, man. 44 and had to quit hooping because of chronic injuries. Still wear basketball shoes every day though.

Trying to catch up on thIs thread to make sure there’s no colors I’m interested in before coppin’ these Heritage low’s and these would’ve been instant classics. Smh for them not dropping these:smh:

I would do black laces to match the upper area...

Back
Top Bottom