AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I thought I’d be done with the xxxv’s after these but now I want more.
0AB9DD94-2D86-434F-B033-ADC21AD9FDF5.jpeg

while I like the look of these in general. the red thread stitching though is unsavory like a bad stitch job.
CQ4229100_6.jpg

Warriors so ****ing dope in person. Def feel a little wider in forefoot. Not as snug as the COG. Would like to get a US pair again to be certain but from what I remember these feel even better. If there is indeed a fit difference it’s gonna make me go after the PF version if I get another colorway.

Damn now that I look at the pics of the black red pair they do look GS size compared to the others. Hopefully that isn’t the case.

Okay, I hope that Nike did not change the release date for the DNAs to be the same day that the What The 5s are dropping.....SMDH

From Foot Locker's release page (the Men's pair of the 5s was too far down the page due to a bunch of Champion slippers releasing that day LMBO):

1604698780433.png

Okay, I hope that Nike did not change the release date for the DNAs to be the same day that the What The 5s are dropping.....SMDH

From Foot Locker's release page (the Men's pair of the 5s was too far down the page due to a bunch of Champion slippers releasing that day LMBO):

1604698780433.png
Think at one point or another they were slotted for the 11th but then changed to the 12th or atleast thats how i had it plugged into my calender.
Hopefully bots swarm the 5s and leave DNAs for us, zero interest in hypebeast shoes.

Think at one point or another they were slotted for the 11th but then changed to the 12th or atleast thats how i had it plugged into my calender.
Hopefully bots swarm the 5s and leave DNAs for us, zero interest in hypebeast shoes.
But I want both though!!!!! :emoji_sweat:

Back
Top Bottom